Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@makeitup305 funny you should say that about them being at Target, I allllmost picked up the cyan blue one a couple of days ago while I was there.

@CookieGirl1 I probably will if I see it, I need a blue like that for summer.

@makeitup305 it's kind of a surprisingly hard blue to find; I was looking for one last summer and I ended up with one from China Glaze called "Cuba Diving" which is pretty much what I wanted.

Oh these intense colors are gorgeous, @CookieGirl1 ! Mykonos blue is quite like IYKB...so dreamy. Possibly a 'stainer'? Cute stickers, but Letters would be really fun.

@MvLL I'm so into neon polishes for summer.

New PMG coming- Bloom might be a reference to Electric Bloom (blush shade)?

Screenshot 2022-05-19 210230.png

@makeitup305 

8B542D18-3BE4-40C2-98C9-64B2219D070B.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 it's very pretty! It seems that shifty highlighters are coming back, I've seen a couple of releases that have similar vibes.

Rose Inc bronzers coming? I'm so down if they are!! Their blush formula is amazing.

Screenshot_20220519-185343_Instagram.jpg

@makeitup305 I haven't tried their blushes but I've only heard great reviews!  I'm on a bronzer kick right now so I'd be down for a new bronzer release 🙂

@CookieGirl1 the page is up! Highlighters and bronzers. No single pans for the bronzers yet, though.

Screenshot_20220519-220259_Sephora.jpg

@makeitup305 I didn't see that!  Thx 🙂

Early access for 4 new pink gloss shades VBB.

AD8B547F-838A-483B-8E30-D52BFEF78CD7.jpeg

36074672-19AE-4230-B770-8DA6B28416D3.jpeg

Ugh i saw this email & i can’t wait for swatches. I am currently leaning toward the lightest 2 but I don’t wear pink as often so I’d have to see how the undertones swatch. I love the two I got from her nudes set though. 

Me too @aviscardi . I’m curious about Aperitivo and hoping it’s got a little depth. I’m sure lots will be showing us their pinks I hope! Good to know you like the nudes you got! 

Did you pickup any from her nudes ? I almost got poolside as well but then from some of the swatches it seem like it had more depth than I tend to go for in a gloss so I skipped. Trying to be selective because their pricey ha. 

No I haven’t @aviscardi . They look so pretty but I like a deeper pink or red or burgundy. Thankfully I’m not a huge gloss girl tho I do have a few, not many. Phew. Ha Hear you on the $$! 

Is this new does anybody know or a reissue? Not on Sephora yet. I saw it on BG and it’s such a pretty retro looking compact . 

299A1BDB-EA34-4FF6-B8E9-56D4CB575DFF.jpeg

@Sunnysmom. Multi-Purpose balms in a compact or jar/tin, are sprouting up it seems! 2 that I've tried:

P&J "Treatment Balm", in plastic 2.5gm compact (ok);

💜 FÉRET "le Baume -parfum violette" in 50ml tin. 

They are it seems @MvLL , I like them too! 

@Sunnysmom @I think it’s new but I’m not positive - I remember seeing it pop up on trendmood as coming soon a few months ago! I’ll be curious to hear how it is if you try it ! 

2 Replies
testing