Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

I’ll hold off for now @Kim888 but it looks interesting and soothing. If I cave I’ll be sure and let you know though! 

New ND.png

Well, that is very good news the ladies they would love buy new stuff for enhancing the beauty and styles ... for hair loss it is very necessary to get the right treatment ...

I'm going to predict that it's her Hy-Gen primer or Hy-Glow highlight but I could be wrong on either...

@itsfi I saw this. I hope it's not skincare... A primer or serum foundation I could go for, though.

Agreed, @makeitup305. ND's strength is intense color product. My guess for the new mystery item: a rose-gold highlighter type of item?

@MvLL definitely possible. I would love for her to release a full complexion range since so much of it is discontinued now. A lot of her products before were more matte and full coverage, which isn't the trend right now. A medium coverage with a natural finish is I think the way to go for her, paired with a glowy primer/ cream highlight. 

Finally a product like this exists! I always bring the mini travel size brushes when I’m on the go, and I never find my looks are as seamless when I’m using the short handle brushes 🤷‍♀️ Definitely a user problem but this should solve my space issue too hahaha

@CookieGirl1 I just saw this. Color me intrigued!

New Jones Road lippies coming! Or maybe I missed this. 🤔 Woohoo! Was hoping for these. 

C2035C31-AD6A-42C1-9872-4EAF2A71669E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  The new Lip Tints are up! 9 shades that have buildable coverage. This might be the final push I needed to try Jones Road, if I can choose just one lip shade to try. To me, all 9 shades are safe—nothing unconventional—so it's kinda hard to pick a shade I don't already have too much of. Just Peachy might be the best choice, though I have a very hard time not picking the raspberry shade... even though I don't need another raspberry... Both those shades look like they could also work as blush shades. I know JR has lip + cheek sticks, but that formula looks sheerer and less buildable on the lips than these lipsticks do. Are you going to try any of these new lipsticks? 

I should order 1 or 2 Face Pencils while I'm at it. Still wish I could swatch shades in person first. I don't trust JR's (or any brand's) shade finder quiz. 

Happiness @WinglessOne ! Yup I am trying a few of them too! Same thoughts about the shades , so tricky. I did ask them before I bought a few and was told Ruby was a cool red, Pretty a cool pink and Black Cherry a deep brown berry. Merlot seemed a given but wasn’t sure about Black Cherry as it looks a lot like Clinique Black Honey. (Def safe colors I agree. ) I had wondered if Ruby was cool or warm as the other Valencia Orange appeared to be so clearly orange. Raspberry looks so nice but in one shot it’s intense and in another it’s not. Grr. I wonder if they are in Credo stores too @itsfi as they aren’t online as of today. The lip + cheek sticks are pretty opaque tho even on the lip so I’m guessing these to be def sheer with some having more intensity as they show.  The sticks are stiffer balmy like tho warm up but not glossy as these appear.

Now that I’ve tried the WTF I’m also curious about the Face Sticks tho the shades seem a little challenging to me too not having seen them in person yet. Let me know if you see them or get any please.  I need to go into my Credo and see what they have, been an age. (I’m still curious about J Dempsey’s sticks too tho they look TEENY. Ugh.) 

@WinglessOne, for the face pencils, and possibly the new lipstick, if you have a Credo Beauty near you, you may want to check if that particular store carries the Jones Road products. 

@itsfi  D'oh, I forgot Credo now carries Jones Road. Thanks for the reminder! Hopefully I'll remember to ask both my city's local stores if they have JR in stock. 👍 

Screenshot_20220515-074232_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Mellmars1185 Great theme here. Thanks for posting this. The red & black brush is a 140 Fan. Might look for it today.

edit to add: 140-se Fan brush is pretty, with soft bristles, and $45. Similar shape as Ecotools 'Luxe Fan' (a fave of mine). 

528A0B96-1709-44D3-BF42-AE9CE3316259.png

@SportyGirly125 nice collection, the only issue with kiko is that every year, they do the same packaging, over and over again. Or at least, here.

5 Replies
testing