Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

That's a missed opportunity, @Skunk12puzzola. They know we dig cute packaging! 

Say, is the Italian company 'Pupa' still in business? I remember seeing photos of their stuff in the 80's. Pupa's packaging was quite innovative and cute.

@MvLL yes, pupa is still pretty popular here. They have pretty nail polishes and lippies. I like their "I'm pupa" line. We also have another brand "deborah milano" that does nice things.

@Skunk12puzzola Nice to read that PUPA is still going strong. 😊 I glanced at their site just now- the 'Whales' palette is similar to what I fondly remember seeing >35 years ago in a fashion mag. Their tomato-red compacts possess an intricate quality that reminds me of Joe Columbo's 1960's molded-plastic furniture. The 'Bobby' art-trolley is one such design.

@MvLL @cianni every christmas they do special makeup kits with different shapes. They do hearts, owls, sparkly ones....they sell out pretty fast.

@MvLL @Skunk12puzzola i didn’t know pupa has been around that lomg! I recently picked up one of their “like a doll” powder blushes and was really impressed with the pigment and longevity 

New Sephora Favorites LUXE box. Early access for Rouge today (5/12), open to all tomorrow (Friday, 5/13)

Sephora Favorites - LUXE 1.jpgSephora Favorites - LUXE 2.jpg

Those Luxe sets are not available in my Country but it looks sooo good @itsfi 

Ooh, pretty! 

Screenshot_20220511-131835_Instagram.jpg

@CookieGirl1 such a great idea! I really like these.

@CookieGirl1  These make my heart 💜 do flip flops 💗!!

@CookieGirl1 The 1980's kid in me loves that Fuschia & Lilac duo, sitting at 9 o'clock.

@MvLL @CookieGirl1 me too! I've actually been looking for a lilac blush 

@makeitup305 If a cream blush is ok, Fenty Beauty has a pretty one called "Drama Class"

It looks like an intense purple in pan, yet swatched kinda sheer- a light lavender I guess?

@MvLL The shade I'm looking for is kind of like the Em Cosmetics Serum blush in Little Lilac or CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush Pansy Pop . It's funny how tastes change and come back around because I used to have 2 lilac blushes - Lorac Ultra Violet and Colourpop Rain- and decluttered both forever ago and now I'm kicking myself for it. I want the Jason Wu Hot Fluff in Strawberries and Cream. I have some other shades in the line an they work really well on lips and cheeks. 

@makeitup305 I hadn't even realized but all of those duos are pre-existing shades from their larger palettes.  I guess I don't pay enough attention to Viseart!  That being said, that lilac is such a fun shade 🙂

@MvLL that's funny because that was the first one that I was drawn toward as well!

@CookieGirl1 Gorgeous!! 😍

4D3A802E-B4AA-470D-8699-1D0E873AA2C7.png

@SportyGirly125 I grew up with homemade guava jam so this is making my mouth water lol

@makeitup305 @Guava jam is so yummy. I grew up drinking a lot of guava juice. 

@SportyGirly125 it sounds so tropical and refreshing, yum 😋

testing