Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@faeriegirl doesn't it?  I could get on board.

@CookieGirl1 I want to try this one! Such great ingredients and high SPF! 😃

@CookieGirl1 @People are going to be happy since they have been asking them to make a sunscreen for years.

@SportyGirly125 It definitely sounds nice!  Not sure I love the packaging but the claims are definitely promising.

@CookieGirl1 @Wonder which one I will like better this one or the new Tatcha one. 

@SportyGirly125 do you have a preference between chemical vs. physical sunscreen?

@CookieGirl1 @Nope. I use both. I use the mineral one from Coola and the chemical one from Supergoop. 

@CookieGirl1 This seems interesting! I might have to give this one a try!

@Mellmars1185 I love that it's SPF 50!

Some other new lip releases for March/April . Dior Addict refillable/ cases (March) and CDP (April) new Neutral Pink Tinted Balm and LE modern rose packaging in the existing red matte 103 - so gorgeous. The balm is rose and sav blanc scented. Hmm interesting. I can get behind that I think! ☺️

Courtesy Chicprofile . (While I fully support the sustainable factor for all of these new lips this spring etc I am a little bummed with the added $ factor to it all! 😭)

April CDPApril CDPMarch DiorMarch Dior

Anya Taylor-Joy is getting a lot of work!  I just saw her modeling Tiffany & Company on their site.

@Sunnysmom Oh, I thought DIor sells the refillable part separate from the cases now? Or are they combining the refillable component with the LE cases so together the price is higher than previous releases? 

Oops @Guessgal does the Addict shine formula already have a refill system in place, maybe so? ! Didn’t think so vs the Rouge collection which currently does? I thought I read that this black case is the regular one and then you can now buy these other 3 with refills etc. I will do some better sleuthing,  as maybe I missed it?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙃 Let you know if so . 🥰

@Sunnysmom Ohhhh I see what you mean now. I didn't realize only their Rouge line had the refills... I wonder how much extra it costs them to add the small twist and lock piece under the tube... the Rouge lipsticks have a $10 difference in price between refill and regular so I guess we'll see how the Addict line plays out! Thanks for the update💕

Well I think anyway @Guessgal ! 🥰 I may not have all info right! Lol. That’s a good question. The case is listed at $28 and refill $38 so about same. Ugh. Thankfully I think I can pass on the shine formula ; tho it looks so pretty, I like a little more opaque lippie. Think being operative word. CDP and Hermès tho? All bets are off! 😭 Will you pick any of these up?! 

@Sunnysmom Ah, good question, I might get the Dior Addict since the LE cases look nice, but I’ve been buying lip stains lately instead (that’s the formula I’m reaching for a lot this year) so I’m on the fence! 😅

I love lip stains too @Guessgal ! My preference over a gloss any day! 💋

@Sunnysmom  the packaging of the CDP lippie is so dang pretty.

Truly is @AMK721 . Love it. 

Some pics of new Hermes Plein Air Complexion Balm, Radiant Glow Powder in Rose and Mirage , and Radiant Matte Powder releasing in March. Also a new brush for powders and highlighter. 
Edit- forgot to add new Red lip coming! Best part lol. Assuming rolls out to all for March. 

DFBD3A40-8E2B-48C0-A3B5-675CF4369468.jpeg

D4806EC1-3A46-4393-AFA9-15ECBB3E2AB8.jpeg

EC1B8635-009F-467B-BD8B-D54D4A0B58EB.jpeg

9147F785-96C7-4686-B552-4DE4E689A190.jpeg

CEF379B3-E550-4F8D-9A30-493C2DD53B81.jpeg

 The 12 shades of the complexion balm SPF 30. 

A9809F54-6D2F-40AA-B592-D2416A7196C6.jpeg

0C84E9D0-E8AD-4A78-BA16-598E129C8AE4.jpeg

1 Reply
testing