Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

IMG_2044.jpg

@missjeanie - Really pretty! 😍

59763457-8C65-402E-B238-A2BD11C3ECE3.png

5C95EA26-0D42-4270-9E0F-41ADB45F03AD.png

D713A539-FF52-4518-BB5C-860D6692FDB7.png

35789163-F314-4A5F-9333-CD94A2E3D502.png

D6AC2D35-13EB-4B96-BCD4-30585700D5BB.png

Definitely interested in that Tatcha sunsreen!

@SportyGirly125 Wow that new Tatcha sunscreen looks super interesting. I enjoy their "Silk" line and I'm glad it's a higher SPF sunscreen. I'll have to snag this one too as well, thanks for the heads up.

@SportyGirly125 the la mer one 🤤💄🤩

@SportyGirly125 so many fun new things! I did really like the other SPF I had from tatcha so I am very interested in this! I hope they do a gwp!

@Kim888 Me too.  Crossing my fingers for a promo too.

I saw the LaMer the other day @SportyGirly125 but oof it’s crazy pricey. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom I wouldn't expect any less of them.  hahaha.

I remember when my Mom bought their lip balm and said it was super pricey.  She never did repurchase it and uses the Tatcha one now.

Exactly @SportyGirly125 ! ( I have that balm too. It’s nice but no rebuy for me either!)  But $75?! Whoa Betty.  It better remake, fill in , totally redo my lips! 😂

@SportyGirly125 @Sunnysmom it's very pricey, but there are a lot of other lip balms that are expensive. I just bought the sisley one (the pink pot one, and yellow wax inside) it costs 65 euros (not sure of the equivalent in dollars but it's a lot) and is not worth it. Very waxy, doesn't smell nice and just sits there, doing nothing 🤷‍♀️ probably with la mer, is the same, you pay the name and prestige. I prefer laneige to them.....

@Skunk12puzzola Ah, Sisley..once I held them in regard, as I really enjoyed a Sample of their lightweight 'All Day...' Lotion. Then discovered that Lançôme is their sister-brand. I am not fond of Lançôme -mostly because their prices are absolutely exaggerated. So no Sisley for me!

@MvLL the sisley lip balm is a no for me. Again, doesn't have a scent, and it just sits there, and is also a little sticky. From lancome, i have their lip balm primer, is called l'absolu rouge la base 00 invisible, is a little glittery but is very soft and does its job 😊

There surely are @Skunk12puzzola ! I enjoyed the LaMer but not for the price tho I do love some of their products (eye, Concentrate, creme) and feel they do work effectively even with the price. Agree totally on Laneige as the LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g is one of my very favorites! I’ve not tried Sisley balm tho their lippies are amazing and feel sooo good along with their blush being one of my favs too! 

Second what @Sunnysmom @said about Sisley blushers. They’re pretty amazing. I love them 😍 

@Sunnysmom yes, from laneige i have the vanilla one and it works nicely. The smell is to die for. I saw the pinky one that you linked here, but i decided to not buy it because the employee told that it's pearlescent and i'm not a massive fan of that finish in a lip product.

Oh really @Skunk12puzzola ? I kind of like that factor in this one actually. I usually am not a fan of it but it kind of lends a very pretty translucent sheen that is really quite flattering on. 😊 Maybe it’s also because my lips are pale too.  I wasn’t sure at first nor of the scent but now I’m a believer 😂🥰.  So great there’s something for everyone! 

@Sunnysmom my lips are reddish (is it a word?? 😅) and with a pearlescent product on, I really dislike them. I tend to use completely clear lip balms, or if I want to have a pop of colour, I use mauve shades (like dior lip glow 012 rosewood, sephora 13 marvelous mauve). Also I didn't like the scent, too sweet and pina colada-ish haha.....I don't like alcohol, so it's a scent I don't enjoy. The vanilla one is my jam 🤩 what do you mean with fellow italian? are you italian as well? 😘

Oh yes I see @Skunk12puzzola , sigh,  lucky you! I’d love to have a reddish lip naturally as it’s all I wear for lip colors! I bet mauve tones look lovely on you. Yup I am as well! I’ve never been and I have to visit some day! 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom sometimes having dark red lips is not the best, because it changes the look of some light colour lippies, they don't show off like I want 😥 so you are italian, or have italian heritage?.....I'm from the north-est, can I ask you where your family is from, or yourself actually?? 😊

testing