Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Yup it’s a start at least @SportyGirly125 @aviscardi @ChristalM ! As we’d heard before, they have been trying to get the vegan/clean formula just right I guess before they were releasing them. Can’t wait to see! 

@SportyGirly125 I almost bought 3 and then realized it was shipping from the US and it was in Us dollars 😞 Look pretty though. I miss the new Bite lip releases!

I am going to try Surf O’ Clock @ChristalM , I’ll let you know when it arrives. I did get a 20% off discount,  would that help enough for you? I wish so! 💞

@Sunnysmom Ohhh how did you get the discount? Yes please share when it comes. I do love Bite lipsticks!

Here is Surf O’ Clock @ChristalM . It’s such a good cool red with a nice amount of pink to it. Very brightening. Oddly my matte feels like a satin , not like my old mattes or custom mattes I made in the lab. Not complaining! This satin is just a more satiny version of the matte?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol. If this is new formula it’s terrific tho I did find some migrating to corners of my mouth and it left such a pretty stain too. But it’s just so weird to even wear lipstick , who knows right now. 😂

I compared it to some others. I think it’s mostly like Dallas or the old Rose probably. Or the one I made. I do wish they would change the case. My old ones are just sticky and icky! Sadly time to throw away I guess. 

66A3B866-1DBE-4CA6-A62C-74A93233FD07.jpeg

3E63AE6C-BFCB-4D54-91F8-C614BB65E640.jpeg

Spoiler
5F413BC5-6E43-4539-81D8-B1D4F2FC51F9.jpeg

0594221A-E811-4012-BBAB-941C6937833D.jpeg

 top to bottom- Dallas, my custom, Beetroot, Rose, Quince 
right - satin then matte Surf O’Clock

@Sunnysmom Oh thank you so much! That looks lovely!

@Sunnysmom so would you say that the matte is more like a satin then? I wish I'd seen this earlier as they have Beach Brunch in matte or sheer only (satin is OOS). Beach Bunch kinda reminds me of their Atlanta color they did a few years back and it was such a lovely coral color on me which is hard for me to find without it looking like I have a piece of sushi on my mouth due to my coloring 😜.

@niki172 Yes my matte is def more of a satin or semi matte , tho truly it’s satin! Maybe my gal goofed on the formula! Sushi lips. 😋😂That doesn’t sound like a bad thing! Unless it’s… wasabi?! 😆 I would still try the matte. It truly isn’t! lol 

Thanks @Sunnysmom I really like the color, but matte lippies are usually a no go for me. And yes sushi lips is a real thing when you're as pale as I am - literally looks like this 🍣 🤣🤣.

Haha I get it @niki172 ! So are mine. Awfully pale!! Truly it’s not a matte. It’s odd. I’m sure there will be PLENTY of other lippies to come!! Don’t you hate it tho when it’s hard to find a dupe for a favorite!! Grr I know I do! 

I have no idea @ChristalM ! It just appeared on the total! It was weird. Maybe a promo I didn’t know about. Look at them through Instagram stories and add one and see?! I will def show you! 🤗

@ChristalM Aww. Sorry. I wish they were shades I would wear otherwise I would go to the Lib Lab near me and pick them up. 

i think i read on IG somewhere their lipsticks are supposed to launch this summer?! not sure if it was the amuse or something new

@aviscardi @I read the same thing and posted about it here. They said it would be new lipsticks this Summer but did not mention if it was going to be Amuse Bouche. 

This Kjaer Weis new collection looks so fresh. 3 colors in palettes, 4 cream eyes and red gloss. 

A7E03380-CFCB-4406-8529-687C20998F4D.jpeg484F00E4-F1ED-4DE7-81E1-E5FD64F144B9.jpegAB30F3A9-45DD-443C-942A-433F500ACF9A.jpeg

Edit- good grief @CookieGirl1 did post this below! 🤦🏻‍♀️Can I blame the heat?! 😂forgive !! 🥰

Did I miss this as coming?! Looks promising. I’m sure someone posted it? Apologies if so! 

Saie Sun Melt Natural Cream Bronzer 

ED007A5B-A29C-4030-A1A0-DE33341FD26B.jpeg

This looks so promising, but I don't think that the light shade would work for me. I'm afraid I'd look too muddy/orange. Would love to see swatches if anyone winds up picking this up.

Lol, no worries @Sunnysmom! Better to mention it again than not at all! Fingers crossed that they're good 🤞

Aww thank you @CookieGirl1 ! Let’s blame the heat and my being of a um certain age?! 😱 Love to see it if you try it. I will probably pass as I did remember I have the Chanel from last year! Thank goodness my memory works for some things! Ooof. 🥰

Age?  Nah.  You're still a young'un, @Sunnysmom 😉.  We'll blame the heat and a dedicated excitement for sharing the latest and greatest.

New from Farmacy: the HoneyMoon Glow Body:

Screenshot 2021-06-15 061145.jpg

2,363 Replies
testing