Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

3AA7C58B-87CF-4251-BC5A-95E6ABD43188.png

Launching September 6th

5FADD20F-3680-4796-9B3A-61D289744F36.png

New brand Fashion Faire at Sephora:

Screenshot 2021-08-31 055134.jpg

Got curious , haven’t heard this name in years 

aviscardi_0-1630415189828.png

I did a double take as well @aviscardi ! Nice that it’s had a makeover. 

Right. I was like this sounds so familiar 😉

5C554A75-CBE0-4319-95F9-4B0B8BD6249F.png

I totally don't need it. But, y'know, I'm gonna probably get it 🤷🏽‍♀️💸💸💸

This totally gives me Urban Decay Backtalk vibes.

@CookieGirl1 Same here!  I thought they rereleased Backtalk. 

I am not sure if anyone else noticed but it reminds me of tarte Tartelette™ Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition @SportyGirly125 .

@SportyGirly125 Oh that looks pretty. I will await reviews. I didn't like the smaller palettes she released.

This one snuck up on me; it's $55.  I need a sample first.

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 00-41-59 Cox Inbox.png

Verb launched bodycare!

@Ispend2much6 did you get it?

Screenshot 2021-08-30 153226.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Oh I forgot!  Thanks!  I have a new customer coupon code too.  Did you?

Oh, bother- I see it has two types of "methyl" preservatives.  They usually make me itchy.  I might chance it anyway.

@Ispend2much6 I actually sent them an email and a DM to ask if these would be at Ulta or Sephora; if they are I think I'll wait until I can actually do a little swatchey-swatch of the lotion in store, at least.  I'm pathetically picky about body lotion, lol.  I'll let you know if/when I get a response.

@CookieGirl1  There's nothing pathetic about that.  The body wash is supposed to smell like grapefruit, which is nice.  The lotion is unscented.  Could be nice, and maybe a cheaper option than Fresh (but I doubt I will give up the Hesperides colleciton.)  Verb won't take my 10% off coupon for this new release, at least not yet, so I'm waiting also. Have to save $ for Beautylish's sale.

@Ispend2much6 I actually got a response from them today; the bodywash is on the Sephora site now and both products will be at both Sephora and Ulta mid-month.  Both products are already on Macys.  I may wait until it comes to Ulta and use a coupon on it because Verb isn't excluded from coupons.  

@CookieGirl1. Great info thanks for letting me know! Yes to using the coupon!

I don’t believe i saw this posted , ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black 

got this as a sample code and really liked it, has anyone tried it ? I am always skeptical that the FS is going to be just as good, ie not have too much product loaded on the brush compared to a smaller size.  In my experience the smaller sizes are sometimes drier so I’m wondering if I’d be better off getting a travel size instead of FS. I am only wearing makeup these days 1-2x a week and have kept mascara a max of 6 months. In the past i noticed even wearing makeup 5x a week, UD perversion for eg the FS was more wet than TS and got the best after 2 mon so even pushing to 4mon it never really dried out. 

I’m curious also @aviscardi as I usually like the travel sizes better, less goopy. That happened to me with the new rms beauty Straight Up Volumizing Peptide Mascara 0.34 oz/ 10 ml which I really liked in the mini but not the same in the full size. Grr. 

2,363 Replies
testing