Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Thank you for this, @RGbrown❤️

@RGbrown  Thanks!  That's a lot of good info.  I have some of those conditions and no horizontal ridges, so I guess that's good news. 😊

@eshoe. I'll take a picture of my nails and show you via message.

@Ispend2much6 @I cannot respond on my phone, I will PM you when I get to my computer. The new format is messing with my ability to hit the Reply button. I had it all typed out.

@itsfi I'm assuming that the tint is pretty sheer, correct?  *Stunning packaging! 😍*

@CookieGirl1, omg, the packaging!!! I've come to expect that Tatcha's presentation of its products will be easy on the eyes, but wow! 😍 The packaging for this lip mask - from the exterior of the box to the illustration on the lid - is absolutely beautiful!

15B74BA7-0FD2-4C47-BF91-D93155B59340.gif

Wow she is a beauty @itsfi @CookieGirl1 

@eshoe, Tatcha outdid itself with this one. 😍 @CookieGirl1 

Yes, that is evident, @itsfi💖💖💖 @CookieGirl1 

@eshoe @itsfi definitely swoon-worthy!

Wow she’s pretty @itsfi ! Will be good to hear your thoughts. 🥰

She is, isn't she @Sunnysmom?! Tatcha really did a beautiful job on this one. Gonna take this beauty for a spin tomorrow; will keep you posted on how it wears. 

Oh wow, this is beautiful @itsfi You are tempting me badly! I wonder if it's coming to Sephora because if it is, I'll likely scoop it up 😅

@Guessgal @itsfi Tatcha confirmed on Instagram that the new lip mask is a Tatcha direct site exclusive. 

@SportyGirly125  -- I love Tatcha's Kissu mask but was debating if I wanted a slight "tint" with my balm.  It just so happened I recently purchased a few with their F&F sale but I already had to open a new pot up so...fingers crossed on another site sale and I may snag one or two along with the "regular" edition.  I like DE's lippe though for portability.  

@Guessgal, I have a feeling this beauty will make its way to Sephora at some point, maybe in time for the fall sale? Just a guess on my part though. On Tatcha's site, it's identified as limited edition only; there's no indication that it is "exclusive" to Tatcha direct. Keeping my fingers crossed that Sephora will carry it. 🤞

I do not need another lip balm, but I think I’m gonna have to get this one❤️

That was my second thought, @faeriegirl.…I do not need another lip mask, I do not need another lip mask, I do not need another lip mask…

I need another lip balm like I need another hole in my head...but I'm still planning on getting this 🤑 

@tsavorite @niki172 @itsfi @

@PrettyPaint . Add me to the list. I also added a bag of their sleepy time tea.

Yay @Ispend2much6  And let me know if that tea helps you sleep!! 🙂

testing