Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Yesssss @faeriegirl! I hope you’ll love it! 🥰 Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it.

@itsfi - I wasn't planning to get the LE, but after seeing you swatch, I may have to!  It's so pretty!  🥰

@Titian06, I’m sorry??? 😲 That’s probably more directed to your wallet. 😆 I have been happy with this one. The color really is quite lovely 🥰 though I think better suited for daytime wear. I very much like that it has a more balmy consistency too. If you decide to pick it up, I would love to know your thoughts on it. 

@itsfi - I don't know what happened!  The next thing I know, my credit card ordered the tinted Kissu and the tea (even though it's not organic or non-GMO)!  🤷‍♀️😱

@Titian06, our credit cards can have a mind of their own, it seems. 😉 Best thing you can do is to wait for the treats to arrive and enjoy them. 🚚📦 It’s very good of you to take one for the team!! 😂 

@itsfi this is just making me want to buy a back up 😅. It's super pretty looking! I got mine in the mail the other day but I'm behind on opening boxes. Thanks so much for the swatch!

@niki172, you’re welcome. I find it helpful when I see others including swatches and am happy to do the same when I can. I was surprised that the new balm has a different consistency and thought it would be helpful to see what it looked like. The new one is very pretty - from the packaging to the tint itself. 

lol. That’s understandable. 😆 I ended up giving away my backup, and am now debating whether to pick up another one. 

@itsfi  I can't wait to see what you think - I hope you love it! 

@PrettyPaint, I will be sure to keep you posted. 

Ughhhh it's beautiful!! @itsfi 

@lmaster, it really is so pretty.

@itsfi Thank you for the tag. 

@SportyGirly125,  you're welcome.

@itsfi. How lovely! Thanks for the tag! I might have to save mine for my Christmas balm and wear it with the Christmas hair clips I bought from Ulta

@Ispend2much6, this would make a lovely Christmas balm. 😍

They always have such cute holiday clips, @Ispend2much6 

@eshoe  I hope I can figure out a way to wear them; I usually use barrettes, and my hair has gotten longer, but still thin, so I also hope they stay in.  Maybe I'll have to place a clip ontop of a clip? 🙂

A clip on top of a clip; as in on top of a Bobby pin @Ispend2much6? I hadn’t thought of that. There are so few clips that actually stay put in my hair. I love Bobby pins but they tend to pull out my hair (and I can’t afford to lose any😅). The little alligator clips wrapped in grosgrain seem to stay in place better than anything else.

@eshoe  Yes, I was thinking on top or next to a bobby pin, or just having two clips next to each other in opposing directions. 

I'm sorry you are still having hair troubles.  I hear you on not wanting to lose more.  After a several month break I am losing again, in spite of being on an intense vitamin b complex supplement, and have a huge spot at the front of my hairline (typical for the condition that is causing mine.)  It looked a little fake, but I plastered that area with COLOR WOW Root Coverup Powder when we went somewhere Saturday night.  I'm afraid to do much styling, etc. for fear of losing more, which is why I am spending way more on hair products than makeup (plus I really have enough makeup.)

I am sorry you are dealing with that, @Ispend2much6. At least you had something to help give you a little boost for your evening out!

I am curious if you notice horizontal ridges on your nails as well. Mine seem to emerge in a pattern of every three months, on my thumbnails only, and are more evident when I have been undergoing a lot of stress. I haven’t tried vitamin B, although I used to take biotin and didn’t notice much of anything. 

@eshoe @Ispend2much6 

Horizontal ridges on the nails are typically Beau's Lines, and can be caused by a myriad of conditions ranging from benign to not so benign. If they are recurrent and you have no idea why, it's worth a chat with your doc at some point!

Quick and dirty summary of possible causes from Harvard: 

www dot health dot harvard dot edu/staying-healthy/by_the_way_doctor_what_causes_beaus_lines

Screenshot_20211013-151915.png

1 Reply
testing