Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Ooooh!  I think that I love the Cashmere Palette!   I'll be watching for this one!   Thanks, @Ispend2much6 !

@tsavorite. That's the one I like too. It does look very similar to the Paris Nudes which I have. Hopefully someone will do a comparison on YouTube.

What a fun variety of shades eh @Ispend2much6 ? I do love their quality.  Cashmere looks so wearable tho that green shade gets me in other! Let us see please if you pick them up! 

New VBB blush sticks out today. 

52DDD57C-2039-4AC3-A341-014DDF0E55B2.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, the year of blush continues… packaging is beautiful, always. The shades look pretty. 😍

It surely is @itsfi , good grief. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes they do! 

We have to try at least one? @Sunnysmom . Thx for posting friend 🌹💕❤️

I think so too @blackkitty2014 ! This is probably a blush gamble we can take ! 🥰

She really has the prettiest packing - I love that look

Me too @Kim888 and they’re so luxe and weighty! 

Now available on Sephora:

Screenshot 2021-10-07 055532.jpg

New 35% Vitamin C Serum from Sobel Skin:

SOBEL SKIN Rx 35% Vitamin C Fusion Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Tatcha will be releasing their Kissu Lip Mask in a ltd edition tinted version for the holidays:

Screenshot 2021-10-07 044848.jpg

This is now available at Sephora. Hoping it'll still be in stock by the sale so I can pick up a backup.

Not sure who to tag here for this.

Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Red Camellia 

10.10.2021 Tatcha (lip mask).jpg

Tatcha's presentation is always so beautiful. Will be putting this to the wear test tomorrow. 

@CookieGirl1 @faeriegirl @AznAngelLiz @Ispend2much6 @niki172 @PrettyPaint @tsavorite @Sunnysmom @lmaster @SportyGirly125 @eshoe @missjeanie @Shosh85 @quspork 

@itsfi Tatcha really does have some gorgeous products! I'll be interested to hear what you think of this one!

@Shosh85, I like the new LE tinted lip mask - it has more of a gel-balm consistency as opposed to the jelly texture of the original. The tint though makes me reach for it in the daytime, versus in the evening as an overnight mask. I posted this pic to the hauls thread, comparing the consistency with other lips balms / lip masks to give an idea of the color and the consistency:

10.12.2021 Tatcha comparison swatches.jpeg

10.12.2021 Tatcha LE lip swatch.jpeg

Yummy @itsfi ! All of em tho the new one…count me in for an order too! You need commission for these! 😂

@Sunnysmom, it’s a nice balm, and the packaging is beautiful. The tint is so pretty, too. 😍 Tatcha outdid themselves. You ordered the new lip mask? 

It looks so nice @itsfi ! It’s sitting in my cart as I look at other things 🤦🏻‍♀️. Trying to just do one thing tho.  Do you have the illuminating eye creme? Thoughts if so? 

That swatch did it @itsfi , I had to order it😂

1 Reply
testing