Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

3C705867-B0B5-4815-91A5-2816622F9AD7.png
not sure if this was previously released but I love their body wash and have always wanted a jumbo. I *think* it might be coming to Sephora too.

Some new Lorac palettes coming soon to Ulta. In case you haven’t tried their new formula, it’s really nice and the shimmery shades are much for foiled and sparkly than they used to be. I’m definitely picking up one or two and getting some use out of my Ulta points.

B1C76A76-0F03-4F81-82A9-995A3393C230.jpeg

If Lorac made a six pan mini palette out of 3 shades in the second and last rows at the bottom right (Fairytale Forest), I would buy it in a heartbeat! In fact, I'd buy a 9 pan palette with all the shades on the right half of the palette. 

@spadersgirl I’ve seen Lorac in Ulta 21 days so it might be worthwhile to wait for a sale if you like it. I’m definitely picking it up when the next 20% off comes around.

@makeitup305 Yes! In the last 21 days of beauty I got the Noir palette and have all the light shades I want from Lorac. That's why the Fairytale one would be too similar/repetitive for me, but just as you said, if it is available for half off, I'll get it anyway! 😄 

@spadersgirl how do you like it? I really like the new Lorac formula, I think it’s really underrated.

I haven't used it much yet, but I like it! I feel like they really did improve on the quality, especially the shimmer formula being more sparkly and reflective than the previous lorac palettes I used to own (pro 1, pro 2, mega pro 1, unzipped and unzipped gold). I'm really rooting for Lorac to make a comeback, but I wish they'd take more of a chance on colorful shadows because I'm really not one that likes to have too many neutrals from a brand. I'd buy the shadows full price if they were closer to my eyeshadow color story tastes. @makeitup305 

I’m going to have to pick this up when Nordstrom gets it 

E021685C-3D4D-4D83-8005-B2F2E83341B4.png

Omg, I love tea scents and definitely getting the sample to try this out. Thanks for sharing, @SportyGirly125 !

Edit: On second thought, maybe I'll just go to the Le Labo store during my lunch break today. Just remember one opened in my city within the last year or so!

Okay, update. This matcha fragrance smells like soap with a hint of fig leaf on me. I think it's soft and delicate, like green tea itself, but I prefer Le Labo's other tea fragrance, which reminds me of drinking Earl Grey tea by a fireplace.

@heartsmyface, you may already know about this new Le Labo fragrance. I know you like Maison Margiela Matcha fragrance; thought this one might be of interest to you.

Releasing 10/10

F2B10366-8359-46C2-85B5-9D9B57F4329F.jpeg

Wow so pretty @blackkitty2014 ! Agree with @itsfi , it’s best for me to see this in person to keep impulse to buy at bay! 

@blackkitty2014, the case is so pretty! 😍 I’m thankful it’s online only for the time being. That way, I can tell myself that I should see what the shades look like in real life first. Ha!

Rouge First Access Holiday for the Westman Atelier set 😍

Screenshots_2021-10-02-07-40-38.png

 This went in my cart immediately!

@Buootiful it’s not a bad deal on the Westman Atelier, since they’re .1 oz and the full sizes are .17. Still not a lot of product either way.

It is pretty good, Im excited to try this out. It will be an easy pan 😜🥰@makeitup305 

6BAE264F-BC39-4ABF-AA6F-488C9860D060.png

This will be a must if you adore the GA Prive line

@blackkitty2014, the bottle is beautiful! 😍 Off to read up on the notes.

It is right @itsfi . I haven’t had this scent so I might get this. But the entire line intensity is very weak. Unless someone is hugging you, I don’t think they would notice you’re wearing any at all. 

testing