Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@WinglessOne, Vieux Rose leans more mauve on me IRL too - the swatch leans a lot more mauve on my arm than on my lips. I have the Byredo lip balm and now, these lipsticks. This'll probably be it for me for Byredo lipsticks for a while. I've not purchased as many lippies over the last 18+ months as I have in the past and I'll probably continue with that trend (wait, did I just say that aloud?! 😲 haha!), so I count them as my splurges. 😉 Or, these in particular might be considered retail therapy purchases. 🛍 

I've heard others make similar sentiments about the Colour Sticks. I haven't had the greatest experiences with products similar to the Colour Sticks, which is what gave me pause in picking 'em up. I received a sample with this lipstick haul, so I'll give it a try at some point. 

Thanks for the tag and swatches, @itsfi !  They're all so pretty--I can't pick just one!  My eye keeps going to Damson Jam...  💋

"I can't pick just one!" I know @Titian06! I felt the same way. Maybe that's why I ended up with all 4?! 😂 Damson Jam is prettier than I expected it to be. 💖

I have too many lipsticks… said no women ever… when in doubt pick up all @itsfi 😘

Love it @blackkitty2014! I'm going to tuck this little gem of yours away in my noggin for future use. 💖 

You don't have to worry, I like to think I'm pretty good at "pick up all". And if I'm not, well, practice makes perfect so I'll just have to work on that. Hahaha! 😂

Feverish is calling my name @itsfi so so beautiful

You would love the sparkle @lmaster! Feverish would look stunning on you! 😍

Your tempting me BAD!!! 😂 @itsfi 

@lmaster, who, me? 😉😇🤣

Me gif.gif

This weekend, I'll try to see if I can get a photo that captures the shimmer in Feverish for you. 

That sounds wonderful!! @itsfi when you get time 🙏

@lmaster @Sunnysmom @Ispend2much6, well, the sun came out briefly and when it did I ran back into the house to grab View Rose and Feverish to swatch 'em outdoors in natural light. 

byredo swatches.jpg

Grrrrr! I still can't seem to capture the sparkles in Feverish, lmaster.  

Thank you for the tag @itsfi ! They really are so good! I can def see why you couldn’t resist them! 

It's ok!! @itsfi wow.... They both are absolutely stunning 😩 which one???? Lol

@itsfiThank you!  I can't tell if Vieux Rose would turn gray on me or not.  I think I can see the sparkles in Feverish; they look like they combine well with the rest of the formula, which is great.

Oooh that Rose shade is calling my name @itsfi !!!! 

thank you for the tag! 

@Kim888, it's a very pretty shade.

@itsfi OHHHH I need at least one! Thanks!

@ChristalM, at least one. 😉 I didn’t think I’d like all the colors … 😂 

@itsfi Yeah purty! I also saw new eye palettes from Byredo coming. However I saw them in the Intastories and I am too old to figure out how to find them again! LOL. I love the formula of the shadows.

A new eyeshadow palette @ChristalM?! 😲 I’ve been pretty good this year about not picking up new eyeshadows (that’s not to say I haven’t picked up any 😂). I do like the feel of the Byredo ones so I think it’ll be worth taking a look at it when it comes out. I mean, it wouldn’t hurt to look, right? 😉  You are not old! You are so much more on top of things than me - I don’t have an Insta account. I know, I’m very behind on the times. 🤣 I’ll have to ask my Byredo person about the palette. Maybe released during the holidays? If I find out anything, I’ll let you know. 

@itsfi HAHA! If I am not mistaken I think there are two. Very dark blackish/blue tones from what I saw. But yes, please report back if you get news!

testing