Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Clé de Peau Garden of Splendor collection is available now on Holt Renfrew .cle1.pngcle2.pngcle3.pngCle4.pngcle5.pngcle6.png

A couple of items from the CdP holiday collection seem to be on sale at Nordstrom right now; looks like it’s a price match so I’m assuming Saks may have the select products reduced as well, for the time being. At a glance, I noticed the highlighter and the mini lipstick set on sale. 

@ChristalM @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom 

@itsfi Oh thanks. Not in Canada sadly 😞

Thanks @itsfi , def a good way to get it! I saw the lippies in store tho not rest of it and they’re so cute as always. I’m holding off! Are you picking anything up from this collection? 

That what I want too @itsfi … all the stuffs are released all at once… what to do 😘

@blackkitty2014, you’d think I’d learn by now. It happens every year - late September, early October rolls in and then the new fall/winter and holiday releases which I love all flood in at once. Every. year. It’s like a tradition itself. And every year I tell myself that I’m going to be extra good and not pick it all up… 😂 

😂🤣🤣😂 So true @itsfi 😘😂🤣

@Seymore3 Oh wow! Why does it all have to be so beautiful!

@Seymore3 Wow, I love the embossing on the eyeshadow shades 😍

E592D865-21FD-4448-A13C-503B65FA6EB3.png

@SportyGirly125  I totally don't need this, but I love these types of shades. Thanks for posting!

@PrettyPaint I don't either but agree the shades are gorgeous and the ByTerry shadow formula is so good.

New from Briogeo!  Banana coconut wave texture spray:

Screenshot 2021-09-30 153140.jpg

Tower 28 is launching a tinted sunscreen in 14 shades, $30, drops Oct 12th:

Screenshot 2021-09-28 063107.jpg

This Favorites set should be on the website soon (pic not mine) but look at that Baby Biba palette!

Screenshot 2021-09-26 152012.jpg

@CookieGirl1 @StyleLynn available now Sephora Favorites Holiday Makeup Must Haves Set 

The mini Natasha Denona 😍

After seeing posts about holiday sets/releases being extremely LE because of everything going on it makes me wonder if you should just go ahead and buy the things you just absolutely have to have vs waiting for a sale/gwp. It kinda stinks as I don't really remember this being as big of a problem last year as it appears to be becoming this year. I would bet money however that the post is going to get backed up again BAD like last year.

@niki172  I can't remember if you are in the US or Canada, but starting yesterday, Friday 10/1, the USPS is slowing down their delivery services, so yes, I think you're correct.

I’ve been thinking the same thing! Normally I wait for a sale to do my Christmas shopping but I’ve already picked up a few sets out of fear of them selling out earlier than normal.

@CookieGirl1That's a great set!  I have the ABH mascara and I like it.

EDIT: The Fenty mascara looks a lot like ABH, and I need new glasses.

testing