Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Thanks for the swatches! Now I can choose. I really love Amber in furs. 

@lackielove, you're welcome! Amber in Furs really surprised me. Nudes can wash me out but this one has a good mix of pink and brown in it. 👍 Would love to know how you like it. 😀

Yeah, I finally bought it! It's gorgeous! 😍 Thank you for helping me to choose🤗

@lackielove, yaaay! Isn’t the packaging beautiful? I’m so happy to hear you were able to get your hands on Amber in Furs and that you like the lipstick; it is such a pretty color. 😍 

@itsfi Graw Sephora has tag issue again. Thx for the swatches @itsfi. These are lovely. Please report how you like them. I want to pick up some. So pretty 😍 

Will let you know how these wear over the course of the day @blackkitty2014! The packaging and the colors are very pretty! 😍

@itsfi ,

Thanks for the tag!  These Byredo swatches are lovely!  I hope that you like these!

@tsavorite, thank you! I went into the store to pick up a housewarming gift and to just look at one of the new lipstick shades. So much for just looking. 😆 

@itsfi Those look beautiful!  Do you like the formula?

@CookieGirl1, I do like the formula. These go on smoothly, no tugging and my lips feel lightly hydrated - their tinted balms are more hydrating but these lipsticks give off a lot more color, which is what I would expect. 

@itsfi   How lovely!  Vieux Rose!!! Thanks for the tag.  I've been trying to condense my collection, but these are tempting.  I actually got rid of alot of Guerlain Rouge G and Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks.  I never thought I'd see that day.

Taking selfies of me wearing makeup has really helped me see which shades work and which don't, so it's easier to get rid of the ones that don't.  I still have alot of makeup though. haha

@Ispend2much6, wow! You destashed some Guerlain and CT lippies? 😮 Impressive! It feels good to have items you love and use.

@itsfi  I like that word, "destashed."  It's so much nicer than "thrown into the garbage."  🙂

@Ispend2much6, hahaha! It’s all about the wording at times, isn’t it?!! Kudos to you for tossing your destashed products immediately. I sometimes fall into the trap of holding onto the pile of products for just a wee bit longer and that just defeats the purpose. 

@itsfi  That's where I've been; decluttering session after decluttering session.  Some of my Rouge G's started to turn, so I knew it was time.

I did manage to reduce my lip glosses to a small enough collection to not have duplicates.  But doing that for my lipsticks is going to take quite awhile longer!

"decluttering session after decluttering session😂🤣😂 It can certainly take a while @Ispend2much6. If only it just took one session, eh? It seems to get easier after the first few ones. I did a massive declutter of all my makeup during the first quarter of the year. Cleaning things up next year will go by much more quickly. 

Very pretty @itsfi . Is the ad shade the vieux rose in your pic? Doesn’t look too shimmery or is it? 

@Sunnysmom, they glide on very smoothly too. I have no idea about the shade in the photo. I thought it might be Damson Jam, which is described as a “pink-plum”. On me, Feverish has the most noticeable shimmer / sparkle, both when I swatched it here and in the store. I didn’t / haven’t noticed a ton of shimmer or sparkle overall in these shades.

They really look so very pretty @itsfi , thank you for info! 

@Sunnysmom, I looked briefly online to see if I could find info on the color in the ad, but I didn’t see any reference to what shade it was. 😔 

Aww thank you @itsfi so nice of you. I may look at them in stores sometime . Clearly I should behave a bit more regarding lippies. 😳😕

5 Replies
testing