Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@aviscardi I'm kind of similar, I used to have more scents as I was learning about fragrance and was still discovering what I personally enjoy over and over versus what I find interesting and beautiful but don't feel like returning to. I've been paring things down and I now try to purchase fragrances from smaller, independent houses doing great work.

I had quite a few in my early 20s, a lot that were ‘seasonal’. These days I’d much prefer something i can wear all year round that doesn’t remind me of a specific season. And yes agree , a lot i liked but didn’t necessarily want to wear often or repurchase. 

Yup to all you said @pocketvenus . It all makes sense for sure. The times they are achanging. Fragrance is an area that is still really tough for me to spend a lot of money on tho I’ve gotten more immune to it. Glad so far I stick to just a few! Phew. Choices. Ha. (You have such an amazing knowledge in the field by the way, I’m in awe! 🥰) I am always shocked when I see those customized services. Very cool if you can do it I imagine and always something more that that 1% can have that’s for sure.  But ugh. And packaging on luxe products has become a bit of an issue for me too. I want it to be so special and it sometimes falls short sadly considering the pricing of some products. My soapbox is on a mini tier close to yours. 😂 

@Sunnysmom Sometimes I read discussions from less than ten years ago and everyone's like, "$200 for 50ml, that's too much, things are getting nutty." 😄

I hear you on the packaging and am happy to stand by your soapbox 🙂 I appreciate being able to chat about beauty here with you and others!! ❤️

It’s truly a slippery slope @pocketvenus ! 😘

@Sunnysmom  Why?  Even a sale would still make that too much money.  It'd better be extraordinary. 

Because they can 🤷🏻‍♀️ @Ispend2much6 ?! Lol Wild times wild times. I mean even the older beautiful 20 year pearl case powder LE thing I got a few years ago was the large size at least. And I fought buying that but I think I remember getting to use some Nordies notes so I clearly rationalized it that way. Ugh. This appears to be the littles. Oof. For the collectors for sure though it doesn’t stop me from wanting it! Their highlighter remains one of my very favorites if not my favorite! Time to start hinting for some “early” holiday etc gifties. 😂

I think that’s how i justify most things that are too $ ha. Like the TF blushes with the price hike and oz to previous version. If not for a gc i wouldn’t have gotten it until a sale or nordies note and reign it in to just 1. Same with the Hermès blush I’ve wanted to try, although i think it’s partly due to the slight fragrance and TF pkg is a bit more lux IMO. Though i eventually want to take the plunge on one shade, most likely with a note 

Excellent plan @Sunnysmom .  I think Mr. Sunnysmom would really like having a great idea or two for a present. 🙂

Ha @Ispend2much6 probably not! But at least it’s foolproof eh?! 

D098CA8E-FB57-4FF7-A4A6-8831AD6A331A.png

Tower 28 has a lip balm now!

Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Vegan Tinted Lip Balm Mix 

@CookieGirl1  I saw it I. One of the holiday kits and thought it looked new but I was confused!!

45025CFD-86DA-4128-AE21-629CA5007BF8.png

I “think” it’s an eye serum? A Bader. 

37D0B1B0-1066-4D96-80BB-6F05C04DD29E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Would make sense! Definitely something his line is missing. 

L

Oooh!!! 😍 Thanks for sharing this @Nahnom. I like their powder a lot; these new beauties look good. @ather @faeriegirl, did you see this? 

@itsfi the highlight looks super-pretty, doesn't it?

@CookieGirl1, yes, very pretty!!! 😍 Do I need another highlighter? Nope. Will that stop me from eyeing folks' hauls for swatches when these become available? Nope. 🤣 It's that time of year when lots of goodies (and deals) start coming out. 🛍

They look beautiful @itsfi! They are definitely going on my list!

testing