Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@faeriegirl, agree! I saw their blushes in store the other day. So pretty! 😍 Made me hopeful that their other items might follow. Would love to be able to see / swatch their serum foundation. @ather @Nahnom 

@itsfi 

@Nahnom  I got really lucky and chose the right foundation shade online. I love the foundation, it is so good for the price and I love the packaging too.

@Nahnom  I agree. I live to far from stores so I always guess my shades 😬 I have tried the pressed powder and it’s awesome. I’ve been hoping this brand comes out with more!

@Nahnom, I was surprised to see them in store, but the triangle packaging is very distinctive. They didn't have the entire blush range - looked like 4 colors - there were only 3 testers but there was a cut out for a 4th product but I didn't see a tester for it. I quite literally whipped my head left and right to see if I missed a larger display of their products. Sadly, no. I asked a cast member about it and she said that was all they had in the store. 

@itsfi  Oooo this looks nice!

DD8D70C2-6163-42A8-B5CF-01AC7E288963.png

Yay @SportyGirly125 ! That color corrector is great so I’m glad it won’t be gone forever !

@Kim888 Me too

Ha. That’s funny. Most people guessed smashbox would be the one to pick it up. Most loved, wonder if that means the full line of hl & the primer. I know many will be happy about the corrector for sure. 

Coming for the holidays from PMG! 

Screenshot_20210917-091358_Instagram.jpg

Be still, my heart!  The large Celestial Odyssey eyeshadow palette!  Another dream come true❣️

@tsavorite I want the palette and highlighter but passing on the blushes and the eye quads.

@SportyGirly125 @tsavorite same!!! Oh my gosh I haven't been so excited in awhile!!!

@SportyGirly125 @tsavorite I wish that the blushes weren't repeated shades; if they were new I'd be much more interested.

DE4BFA6A-8F6A-4D8E-A170-628036EB7B25.png

A little of the PMG holiday is already on Sephora's site

PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Red Fantasy Lip Set Trio 

PAT McGRATH LABS Major Mini Lip Trios Divine Rose 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 !

New VBB gloss! 

72A9A371-4A7D-410D-A5AD-093DE97AED4A.jpeg

New Gucci eye palette!

Gucci.PNG

This is a beauty @ChristalM ! Agree with your thoughts plus she’s pricey , yikes. 

testing