Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

So true @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Have we seen these before? Says semi-matte non drying. ๐Ÿค” This is on Ulta. 

993E1B21-1CD7-4AE0-A92A-EFC554E91921.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  I don't know but they're a great price on Lancome direct right now- 40% off free shipping with the code "july," but you have to make separate orders if you want more than one (code is only good for one product at a time.)

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ,what a good deal! I doubt Iโ€™ll try because the matte thing is so tricky for me. Would like to see in person though! 

I just learned that Jackie Aina's Forvr Mood candles will be coming to Sephora later this month! ๐ŸŽ‰ This is exciting news! I've tried the Matcha Business candle and it smells sooo good! Looking forward to this release! @TeamBIC 

forvr mood candles.JPG

@lmaster, you have to give these a try!

Super cute! Even better if a trio of miniatures is released 'round the Holidays.

@itsfi ohhhhh these sound awesome!!! I didn't know she even had candles ๐Ÿคฆ thanks so much for tagging me ๐Ÿ™Œ

@lmaster, gotta keep candle enabling alive and well! ๐Ÿ˜† 

@itsfi you can never have too many candles! ๐Ÿ˜†

@itsfi I'm so excited about this too! Eager to give Forvr Mood a try for the first time. I know you and I share a love for candles ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@GeorginaBT, I will be scoping out her site this weekend to narrow down my list of candles to try next.  I definitely want to know your thoughts on her candles. After I finished burning Matcha Business, I kept the jar for a little longer to just smell the scent every so often. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yes, a shared love of candles ... and lip glosses and ...

Drunk Elephant O-Bloosโ„ข Rosi Glow Drops with Vitamin F i used a gift card and points for a full size since I liked it so much In store. I paid $3 total.

@Kim888 

Bottom photo is blended in. Subtle and I am planning to mix with sunscreen. Might be a bit too subtle to wear as blush.

74FFBA5F-0FC5-42D0-91DC-568BE274B166.jpeg

โ€ƒ

F6D36BED-1410-46CC-83C1-E0341CE6E01D.jpeg

โ€ƒ

15F60D83-464C-44CF-8DD4-6241008B0CEA.jpeg

โ€ƒ

So pretty on you @sprocketta ! I had debated this so itโ€™s great to see it! 

Pretty @sprocketta ! Very glowy on you!

@Kim888 Iโ€™m such a dope. Thought I put this on the hauls thread. Itโ€™s been a long dayโ€ฆ

The new Dior highlighters are on the site now! They look so nice. Have not heard what retailers will receive this, has anyone?
The pink @Ispend2much6 ! 

80B76C8D-E938-4625-8A88-596B8874E0F6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1C09529C-2C1D-46AD-972C-1E85222A1DD1.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom Iโ€™m debating on 1 of  2 pink shades. I want couple quint eyeshadows from them too but Iโ€™m still mad at the dumb Dior direct ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚

I know @blackkitty2014 I didnโ€™t want to do direct either! Wanted to wait for others to get but kind of worried this release could sell out of something , unlike some others. I would love another of the quints! They look so nice. I will never ever hit pan on any at this rate so Iโ€™m trying to behave regarding shadows! (Howโ€™s that working for me ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜”).

Guess I should "research." Thanks for the tag @Sunnysmom 

๐Ÿ˜‚ yup @Ispend2much6 . Probably similar to the Givenchy I bet. 

@Sunnysmom  I'm safe; parfum is like the fifth ingredient listed...

2 Replies
testing