Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@CookieGirl1  These look awesome!!

@ather I thought so too! I picked out a couple of colors that I thought looked really nice and immediately added them to my Loves lisr ❤️

New Sephora Give Me Some Shine Lip Set:

Screenshot 2021-07-11 061657.jpg

DC9021B1-1CFD-43D1-8AF1-7F23EB04E131.png

The new Bite lips are up on their site for early access plus 15% off for anyone wanting to try them. I’m going for Tannin and Beetroot. Looking forward to trying the new formula as I really like the latest Surf O’ Clock! 💄

@Guessgal 

I ordered praline today @Sunnysmom so excited!!

Woo to the hoo @lmaster ! I hope we like them! 🥰 I did a few too! 

@Sunnysmom @lmaster you two will have to report back on how you like the new formula.

@CookieGirl1 will do!!

Will do @CookieGirl1 . I hear you on the mattes too. I can’t handle the dry lip lined look and don’t know how it ever stayed so popular. Semi mattes seem to work ok for me as they’re still more like satins or something. (At least the ones I have anyway). Tricky. 

@Sunnysmom They didn’t have the lipsticks at the Bite Lab today. 

Did they say they were getting @SportyGirly125 or just for in Sephoras only I would guess? Wonder if they will have other exclusives like previously. 🤔 

@Sunnysmom I didn’t even get a chance to ask because they were so busy with people making their own lipsticks. So I just peeped through the window at their store display. Usually whatever they have for sale is displayed. 

@Sunnysmom Oh, do tell your thoughts once you get them 🤗 I will wait for reviews before deciding whether to pick one up. I had Tannin before and remember it being a beautiful red!💄

Will do @Guessgal! 🤗  I’m hopeful even tho I know they look quite matte and folks are nervous. But truly the last so called matte I got recently was so nice and smooth so maybe it’s same formula. Paws crossed! 🐶🤞🏻I’m a little curious about the shades and names tho because they don’t look quite the same. We shall see! 

I missed this info so forgive if on thread somewhere. Reissued UD. 

A34B7AC9-214B-4727-845F-6166A71E5CE2.jpeg

This might be an underrated opinion but I think I’m a hint more excited for this reformulation than the Bite. There’s a few shades saved to my love list 

oh wow this is awesome! I wonder what the formula is like. Just chalk up another lippie purchase I guess lol good find @Sunnysmom 🤗

Me too @niki172 . Just have to try ONE for science. 🤓

@Sunnysmom Ooo this wasn’t on my radar. Looking at it, I thought it was just a packaging change, but looks like they also reformulated to be vegan.

Yes me either @Guessgal ! It’s all about the vegan isn’t it?! Looks like lots of new shades too. Gash and Manic will always be some of my favs so I’m glad Manic will at least still be around. Hope new reds are great. What are yours? 

10 Replies
testing