Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@CookieGirl1  Weirds me out too, especially having gone through a round of earwig extermination. 😬

@WinglessOne  Ugh.  I hate those.  I usually find them in the bathtub, and I wonder- did they crawl through the pipes to get there?  Fortunately it doesn't happen often.

@Ispend2much6  @Guessgal  I'm on a high floor of an apartment building, so when I saw one on my bedroom wall I asked it where it came from (as if it could/would answer 😂) before spraying it dead. It couldn't have gotten in through my balcony doors, unless it crawled over from a neighbor's balcony—but how the heck did it get all the way up here, I mean did it really crawl all these stories along the exterior of my building? Spiders do that all the time (well, actually our high rise spiders are born way up here and some just stay behind to carry on their family tradition), but are earwigs that strong and persistent? Or did it come from my master bath, maybe through the sink or tub drain? OMG WAS IT IN MY BATHROOM? DID I UNKNOWINGLY TAKE A SHOWER WITH IT? I was driving myself nuts trying to figure out this creature's origin story. 

Then I left the bedroom and found a second one on the corner of the living room wall. They must've been coming through the sprinkler system. Each apartment has those big exposed sprinkler heads all over the place and I'm sure they can crawl out through them. Blech. 2 days later, I found a young earwig in one of my un-lidded scented candles and decided to answer that boldly rude war declaration with an extermination request to my property manager. I hope they also looked at some neighbors' apartments while they were at it. 

Anyway: yeah, any product called "Brow Wig" will absolutely not come home with me. 

@Ispend2much6 Oh gosh, I’d practically faint if I saw one in the bathtub (well, shower stall in my case). I saw one in my room 2 years ago and managed to vacuum it, but honestly no idea how it got there. My room isn’t even in a particularly hot/humid part of the house.

@Guessgal  I had to tell you what happened tonight, in light of our convo here.  I was dozing off in our recliner, when I decided I should get up and get something done. 

I just happened to look at the right arm of the chair, and there was a three inch long centipede (or millipede; didn't take the time to observe it lol.)  Of course I screamed (my husband was sleeping and thought we had a puppy in the house- glad I sound "cute" when I scream,) and flicked it off of the chair.  Now we can't find it anywhere! 

@Ispend2much6 You are so brave to flick it off the chair! I probably would’ve freaked and slid out of the chair unable to touch it haha. I’m generally okay with millipedes (they’re black and remind me of small caterpillars), but I cannot tolerate centipedes, nope… flat, grey, and too many scary long legs! Your husband’s reaction was funny though! Hopefully the bug doesn’t make a reappearance🤞🏻

@Guessgal  They are sneaky for sure! 

B8493E58-4205-4A18-80C8-281827714DFD.png

BE34BC94-F258-4595-81D4-E445C89B322A.png

@SportyGirly125 Gorgeous color.  Love the shine.

@SportyGirly125 This looks amazing! Only on the Fenty site.

B3E7D50F-F9DD-42E7-982C-63DD12D28EB3.jpeg

599A52C4-B6E2-4EAC-A8D8-7FBC5E2806AC.jpeg

Did anyone try and shop this? It launched yesterday and the website/experience was soooo frustrating. I tried to add things to my bag and it kept telling me there were issues so you'd have to watch the whole factory "tour" again. Also I love Chanel, but $75 for a water bottle with your logo on it just isn't it. I really wanted that body oil and it went OOS so quickly 😢.

@niki172 Yeah I tried. I added the  bath tablets and the gel and lotion to my cart and the tablets went out of stock. I didn;t bother. I might call a boutique and see if anyone has any in stock 😞

@ChristalM all of those items are in stock on the website right now if you're in the US. I hope this helps! I had thought about getting the lotion or the shimmer gel and changed my mind.

@niki172 Thanks I am in Canada 😞 I might trying calling around.

@ChristalM oh I'm sorry. Do you guys have/can order from Saks (sorry if that's a dumb question) I guess they'd supposed to get this collection also later in the month of July. I may call around for the oil I'm not sure yet.

@niki172 Not a dumb question at all! We do have some saks stores, sadly not in my town. The website is a little fickle in what they will ship. I will call the store however. They have shipped from the store to me in the past 🙂

Sephora now carries the DM Contour Balm:

Screenshot 2021-06-22 055846.jpg

@CookieGirl1 Im loving this balm by Danessa Myricks!

New from Ole Henriksen: 

Screenshot 2021-06-22 055611.jpg

testing