Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

New addition to the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask flavor lineup:

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Peach Iced Tea 

@CookieGirl1  My favorite flavor of tea!  Thanks for posting.

This sounds delightfully fresh @CookieGirl1  I love the regular mask so I’m sure I’d love this too

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 !  This went straight into my cart!  I love peach!  🍑🍑🍑

I love peach, too, @Titian06!  Hope you love it 🍑.

5B0C0085-8C8C-459C-A6B9-83E16D3B6ACE.jpeg

Yay! New Violette fr Bisou Balm lips coming online 21st but in NYC pop up now! You lucky New Yorkers! 🥰 Appears to be a matte balm similar to Hermes. 

Looks like Laneige has a new product in the works . . . 

itsfi_0-1623614087693.png

laneige new 1.JPG

@itsfi ohhhhh looks very refreshing!! 🙌

@lmaster, I know right?! I am intrigued by what it could be. It’s peach 🍑 so I’m already in! 

Ooh, curious about this one!  New cream bronzer from Saie Beauty:

Saie Sun Melt Natural Cream Bronzer 

Saw this on Instagram. Hope Sephora gets it soon, I might just have to order from FAB direct because I love the First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA Duo so much I can’t wait to try this. First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion with 10% AHA 6 oz/ 170 g 

E1054C4C-371E-4081-B5BE-2D95E1FB66AB.png

@lnum   That is definitely one to get!  I noticed that Trendmood Box still has the FAB boxes for sale- I'm kind of surprised.  It has the scrub but not the lotion.

My son used the scrub on his face last night and it really helped his "spots!"

@Ispend2much6 😯 I thought it wasn’t formulated for the face how is he fairing? Those Trendmood boxes were a great deal I am about halfway through some of the products! I definitely want the lotion just patiently waiting for Sephora to get it. 

@lnum   It wasn't made for the face; it uses pumice as the physical exfoliator so that sounds kind of rough, but is it any rougher than the crystals usually used, I wonder?  Can't be any rougher than the ground walnut shells that some scrubs use, like St. Ives (or they did the last time we used them.)

He's doing fine!  He has dry skin, actually, which also breaks out and is oily in some places (nose, forehead.)  It really did him well.  It shrunk the few spots he had on his lower cheeks (which actually looked like a rash, but who knows.)

@Ispend2much6 I just know it attacks my KP on my arms like no other and sometimes if I use it more than once a week they get a little bit sensitized so I have to be careful with the ahas in it! I am getting quite impatient with Sephora getting the lotion, because I do wish I could use it more on my lower legs especially. Come on Sephora….

8C442617-D9A5-4C3B-B4C5-1F979395F700.png

available at kopari direct 6/10

05A2F555-F91D-4B5C-90A8-4139B5DA6C0E.png

FYI for anyone interested in this Ulta now carries this scent.

The Inkey List just released a sunscreen! Visit their site and search for "sunscreen" to find the product page, if it's not advertised on their homepage. 

Screenshot of The Inkey List's product page. They've also updated their "SPF 101" page, but I don't recall what it used to say.Screenshot of The Inkey List's product page. They've also updated their "SPF 101" page, but I don't recall what it used to say.

What grabbed my attention: 

• The low price, of course (my screenshot shows USD) 
  • Broad spectrum SPF 30 
  • Mineral sunscreen: 22% non-nano zinc oxide 
  • Tinted: kinda reminds me of Saie Sunvisor's tint 
  • TIL says it leaves a "soft-touch velvet finish," aka matte 
  • Contains dimethicone, shea butter, squalane, and a little sunflower seed oil, so it might also work as a moisturizer for some folks 

I'm MUCH more interested in this than Hyram's rebranded Inkey List launch. (Before his fan club jumps me: settle down y'all. 🤣) I'll probably order it straight from the brand tonight to test. I mean, at that price point, why not? I suspect it'll leave a cast on my skin tone, though Saie Sunvisor doesn't (despite having an equally brown-skin-questionable tint). TIL claims it's "non-pilling" but really, that depends partly on what's layered under and/or over the sunscreen. Guess I'll find out soon enough. 

This reminds me to get on TIL's mailing list... I thought I already was, but nope. Note to self! 

I wonder when The Ordinary will drop a sunscreen, now that they're an Estee Lauder brand. Hmm. 

Nice!!! @WinglessOne I'm very interested

I think I have this one, thinking I got it on cultbeautys site a few months ago. Really nice, tinted but a forgiving Tint, on the hydrating side.   

testing