Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Lol this looks like it belongs on forbidden snacks - it totally looks like a delicious sorbet  

Funny you should say that, @Kim888, because my friend tagged me on the Kopari IG post for this and just said, "I want to eat it". 😂

Cross post that Lisa Eldridge Spring/Summer pre-launch date has to be pushed back due to shipping issues. No tentative date given yet. 😕 At least maybe we can buy some time to save up for it I guess! 😊

Urban Decay x Prince:

Screenshot_20210513-080231_Instagram.jpg

Coming from Lawless Beauty on 5/25 is the "One and Done" Mascara!

Screenshot 2021-05-12 160138.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Can’t wait!!

I like the looks of the wand, @CookieGirl1. Every mascara I’ve tried in a similar style applies so beautifully.

@eshoe I'm definitely interested as well!  

3A420ECA-676E-44C3-AF26-7EFF6C58FE15.png

Hmmm @SportyGirly125 I am very curious about the texture. I hope it isn’t too waxy.

@SportyGirly125 thanks for sharing!  I'd missed this post but I'm excited 🙂

@SportyGirly125  Swatches I found on reddit: 

GlossierUltralipSwatches.jpeg

They look about as sheer as I'd expect from Glossier, with a bit of Vinylic Lip shine. I assume these will feel much closer to the balms than the Vinylics, though; definitely more emollient than the Gen Gs. Staying power will be interesting. 

Really pretty shades @WinglessOne thank you! Vesper! 

I am interested in Villa now since I need to restock Boy Brow soon, @WinglessOne

@WinglessOne Thanks for posting!  Those just look sooo appealing.

@WinglessOne Thank you for sharing.

Interesting @SportyGirly125! I found their other lippie to be too stiff so I’ll be interested to hear reviews 

@SportyGirly125  These look really nice! 🙂

Ooh I read about these @SportyGirly125 ! I wonder if they’re going to be a hybrid gloss balm or a little more pigmented? Do you know? Prob not too much , in keeping with their aesthetic. 

@Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125   

There's a Refinery 29 article titled "Olivia Rodrigo Just Spilled All On A Secret New Glossier Product" that includes a Vogue Beauty Secrets video. At about the 8:25 mark, Olivia Rodrigo talks about and applies the new Glossier lipstick, in the shade Ember (a gorgeous color, by the way!) Refinery 29 says that "The unreleased Glossier lipstick is marketed as "a hydrating lip color" that's as buildable as a lip tint, with the sheen of a gloss, but moisturizing like a balm." So it does sound like a hybrid gloss-balm that we've been seeing a lot of, sunnysmom. 😍 

@itsfi The color does look pretty.

2 Replies
testing