Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Ooh @itsfi thanks, you are on it today, love it! Yes that’s what it sounds like. I don’t mind buying these as the price is pretty right. 😊 Easier on us vs Gucci, Guerlain etc. Tho I love those too! 

@Sunnysmom Not too sure about them but I am sure we will find out soon.

Yup am sure we will @SportyGirly125 . I hope they aren’t too stiff as their others are also,  I agree with @Kim888 on this! 

Anyone else spy this?! Says not available so it must be coming. I’ve not seen anything other than a hint of some new lip to come previously I know we discussed awhile ago. 
@itsfi @curlychiquita @ChristalM you guys

may know. 

B0ABF2A6-050A-4F41-B2F3-DC162BDD3A0A.jpeg

Wow, it's so pretty, @Sunnysmom! It looks like it will be perfect for summer.

I bet they would all look so nice on you @curlychiquita ! 💞

Well this is going to be super hard to resist @Sunnysmom ! I have the red version and I love it 

I hear you @Kim888 , I love the red also. I’m glad I’m not a nude girl. 😳😂oops not as it sounds. Nude lip girl! 😂

@Sunnysmom  Yeah I saw it in their official Instagram page I think it was. It looks so pretty in the pans but alas I can't do nudes. So pretty though!

Oh nice thanks ! Same on nudes for me.  How am I missing this when I looked earlier @ChristalM ?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Was it way back? Is my eyesight failing that much?! 😂

@Sunnysmom Not too far back, last week maybe? It could be me mixing up who posted it. I would say that is more likely than your failing eye sight! LOL

Ha who knows @ChristalM ! So much info to digest anymore! Why it takes a village for us all to share and enjoy stuff! 🤗🥰

Oooouuuhh! 😍 This is the first I’ve seen of this beauty @Sunnysmom! Nice scoop! This looks like something I’d like. 🥰 I’d love to see swatches; will keep an eye out. In the meantime, I’m adding it to my list of possible allowances during my low-buy. 😉 Thanks so much for the tag!! 🤗 

It def looks right up your alley @itsfi ! No swatches listed other than description of “deep brick, soft beige, dusty pink, warm rose”. How pretty! 

@Sunnysmom, here's what I found on the Westman Atelier site. The shades look pretty.  I still would like to see more swatches.

WA Les Nudes.JPGWA Les Nudes shades.JPG

There's a waitlist folks can sign up for if they are interested in this lip palette. 

If my memory is right, @Kim888 recently picked up the original WA Lip Suede palette. Kim888, not sure if you're interested in this shade range but thought I'd tag you just in case. 

@itsfi the shades look nice, thank you for sharing! I have to use my new Hermes balm more before I'd buy this, too, but I'm definitely interested.

@curlychiquita, that is a very smart approach! Are you just loving the Hermès balm? Rose Tan is such a lovely shade! 😍

@itsfi @Thank you for the tag!!! This looks really nice but hopefully I’ll see some lip swatches ! Some nudes can definitely make me look like the undead haha  

Swatches would definitely be helpful @Kim888! The first and last shades look promising to me, but those two middle ones have me wondering if they're the type of nude lippies that will wash me out or make me look like a corpse. 🤔

Yay thank you @itsfi ! This wasn’t up yet earlier when I looked! 😂I had thought it would be there first! The original one is so nice but I know it’s bolder shades than many like. I love it tho! 

The FRUITY Too Faced Pillow Balms have officially launched in Europe!  They should be available in the US soon and I'm SO pathetically excited!!!

Screenshot 2021-05-11 151521.jpg

testing