Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

This gives me flashbacks to when they did a Disney collection years ago. I think I still have a few of the items too as collectors pieces. 😅

New VBB bronzer duos. 5 shade duos. 

0A880AB2-DDDA-4FDD-9D1B-7F6BA11AA30B.jpeg

A95F0C3D-58D7-40AF-8CBC-5A923CBEB714.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @itsfi I'm definitely interested! I'm going to wait for reviews before buying. I use my Westman Atelier Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit all the time, and my Hourglass bronzer in my Ghost palette when I want a powder bronzer. I don't own a ton of bronzers so it may be a new powder bronzer option.

@curlychiquita, can I ask how you apply WA Biscuit? Do you apply it directly to your face from the stick and then use a brush to blend or do you pick up the product with a brush first and then apply to your face? 

@itsfi I apply it directly to my face and then I use the Marc Jacobs Beauty The Shape Contour and Blush Brush No. 15 to blend it in.  Sometimes I contour with it, but sometimes I just use it as a bronzer.

Thank you @curlychiquita😀 I have that MJ brush too so I will pull it out and put it to use! 

@itsfi I love this brush. It's perfect for cream blushes, too.

Oh nice @curlychiquita will be good to see it if you do try it eventually . I’m going to wait also. I don’t use bronzer a ton and I have several I like tho I bet this one is so good! Ugh. 🥰

@Sunnysmom, I do love her past bronzer collaborations. 💖 Will have to take a peek at the different shades in her collection. Thanks for posting this! 😀 Tagging @curlychiquita - she has some VBB beauties and may be interested in this bronzer duo.

Oh that’s right @itsfi I know you do! I only have the original not the bronze version. Prob have to investigate that one plus these new powder duos! I love that these are refillable also. @blackkitty2014 you may want to see these! 🥰

Oooh these do look nice @Sunnysmom .Thx you

DB9ECED4-C501-4ED6-921B-D1FCDE36F2BA.jpeg

FF826560-C17D-4E26-B08A-A73CA9452222.jpeg

Hmmmm I'm torn on this one! I'll get the least amount of use from the teal quadrant, and without those shades the rest of the palette seems easily duped. My gut says to wait and see what a midi Retro would bring...

This is a really really pretty palette. As I'm trying my best to do a no-buy on eyeshadows as I just threw away sooo much makeup due to expiration dates hitting (It hurt my heart and it hurt my husband in the wallet - you could see him physically cringe lol). As I was doing that and rearranging my makeup stash I've noticed that I have a huge problem collecting eyeshadow palettes (a LOT of Colourpop and I also have a bad habit of buying high end palettes like PMG and not using them) that have never been touched. It's tricky, but these colors speak to me and I don't think I own anything quite like it.

I do like the look of this palette. I might need this @SportyGirly125 😘

I am super excited about this palette. I really love the mini Zendo and the colors in this one are so beautiful. ❤️

5DC6E75A-6829-4BA8-A66A-143EB5C3D498.jpeg

If they mess this up, I'll never forgive them 😆

Looks promising! EM Cosmetics 

9ECBA237-80CD-42B1-A280-13868E699B70.jpeg

That does look promising @Sunnysmom! 😃I’ve only tried a few of her products but I’ve been impressed with what I’ve tried. 👍🏼 Will keep an eye out for more info / details about this. 

Me too @itsfi , that liquid blush is the best ever I swear. Afraid and happy if this is a cream highlighter or something! 😱😊

1 Reply
testing