Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@ather I'm in the same boat, the nearest store to me is 4 hours into the US, online is pretty much all I do.  Traveling to another store right now just doesn't feel right. At least waiting a bit will give you time to see some reviews.

@missjeanie  I was thinking the same. I love my face mask tho!

82824BB1-E8DB-4F71-B995-60DA4FDF1EE1.png

CD7C78A0-B9B9-4B72-81A1-A672C42A143F.png

Linda Hallberg's latest eyeshadow palette is daring me not to buy it. Available now at LH Cosmetics for $39 USD. 

I love that the shades are so plainly named: Pink, Yellow, Beige, etc.I love that the shades are so plainly named: Pink, Yellow, Beige, etc.If these swatches are truly realistic, they're impressive for mattes.If these swatches are truly realistic, they're impressive for mattes.

Notes: 

• All 12 shadows are mattes. 
  • Contains a few neutrals, so colorshy folks can slowly ease their way into all the pretty colors. 
  • Multi-use formula: safe for eyes, cheeks, lips, brows, and body. 
  • Vegan and cruelty free. 
  • Fragrance free. 
  • "For every palette sold, we donate €1 to the Rainbow Fund and their important work in favor of the LGBTQ+ community. Let’s make the world a better place for everyone." 

I can't stop visually comparing this to Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 08 Editorial Brights , my favorite rainbow palette that's also 12 mattes. I don't need another colorful rainbow palette, but I'm willing to spend $39 to see how Linda's compares performance-wise to Viseart's. I've never tried any of Linda's eyeshadows (none of her previous palettes really spoke to me), so this'll be an adventure! 

Oh gosh, this palette calls to me so much, @WinglessOne!! And $39 usd is pretty reasonable.

71FC77A7-B243-4B5D-808A-9845D7655055.png

The Rephyr brush company has some new additions to their concept store @blackkitty2014  @WinglessOne and I can't remember who else ordered these.

Screenshot_2021-04-22 rephr - concept store(1).pngScreenshot_2021-04-22 rephr - concept store.png

Thx you so much @Ispend2much6 for the tag. Rephr has to stop their promotion or I’d go broke 😂🤣 I ordered the cease bundle, brush no 5 and 16 a day ago or so. I lost track of time. I didn’t like brush no 4 I got But I like the eye shadow brushes 🌹

@blackkitty2014  My brush arrived.  I think you're right; it does feel a lot like Wayne Goss's brushes.  Which is better quality than most of mine, so hopefully it will work. 

@blackkitty2014. Oh sorry to hear that. Now I 'm glad I haven't tried Sonia G yet! I would have to start a whole new collection because I would probably love them.

@blackkitty2014  Now I'm curious what you didn't like about the no. 4 brush. I've used mine only a couple times and it's the only angled face brush I own, so I'm still getting used to it. But mine's a bit scratchy... not enough to make me stop using it, but not silky smooth against my skin. I think my skin's just spoiled by squirrel brushes. 🤣

@WinglessOne it’s mainly the shape. I rarely used the little angle brush. It’s my fault that I didn’t read 😂🤣 before I buy. Whenever I hear cheek brush, I just click buy. And you’re right. They’re not as soft as Sonia G and some squirrel hair brushes. They’re kinda reminds me of couple Wayne Gross and Hakuhodo. I don’t mind to collect bunch of Rephr for traveling (whenever that might be ... sigh)

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ! I just ordered 21 and 23; those are 2 brush types and shapes I know I'll use frequently. Added the 05 cheek brush while I was at it, even though I don't need more cheek brushes—but I gotta know if that brush is worth all the hype, and $34 USD isn't too high a price to find out. 

@WinglessOne. That's my line of thinking also. I hope you like them.

8CC15D24-8382-43B7-A29E-6A7B10B13D9B.png

F84A6CEB-F77C-4FBC-B6CC-A97E511ECA94.png

That sounds so promising!

308BD799-3EAA-4AA0-8037-0B47E6975D1F.png

76FD15B8-7EA7-451C-AF57-F4A93CC5F10C.png

AEA9BB54-9503-4AB9-9B11-18F29AA51696.png

Holy cow they just released the prices on this collection. I may pick up the lipstick, but for a lipstick and a pressed powder to be over $100 it better say Chanel or some other high end brand on the outside.

Edit - The limited edition box that has everything and comes in a very pretty box is $450

The case that has everything but the box is I think around $250

The duo contains the pressed powder and Red Hot Red and it sounded like she said $125

The only thing you can buy by itself is Red Hot Red and it was close to only $30 and it does come with the bejewled cap.

@niki172. I'm kind of relieved the items weren't released individually. I don' t feel like arguing with myself today. Lol

@Ispend2much6 after the Rouge sale I hear ya! I did want that pot of white cream that she used like a highlighter though oh well.

testing