Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@itsfi I want that shade too! 

Ha ha yes me too @itsfi ! Always!! And they never look quite like it! (Too many brands to mention that I’ve tried to get this look later !! Ugh!) 

Oh @Sunnysmom @these do look nice. Gaga is out to get us 😘 

@blackkitty2014 She is lol. I was excited to see these were available today! 

@blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125 I honestly think this is such an underrated line. I love this line so much. The eyeliner is amazing on me and the cream eyeshadows are the best I have ever used

Isn’t it @ChristalM ? I agree! I’ve only used the lips and I feel that way! Great to know about the liner and shadow. I’ve had them in my cart forever! 🤗

Ahhhh!! Thank you @ChristalM for sharing your thoughts on some of her products. 😁 I've had my eye on and off the brand since it launched, but well, other distractions, right?! 😂🤣😂 Seems like there's a lot of interest in these new lip oils, which look great, 😍 with a few folks sharing news about it! @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @SportyGirly125 

Made a note to check out her eyeliner and cream shadows ChristalM!!

I think I’ve only tried the Kosas lip oil so far @itsfi .  What are your favs?  These may be worth a try to get that perfect stained look. JUST like the picture. 😂

Oh goodness! I don’t know if I have just one favorite @Sunnysmom. 😉 Off the top of my head, I like the ones by Dior, Clarins, Hourglass, Ciate. I have one by Kosas but haven’t tried it; good reminder I should give it a go soon. 

They all look so nice and comfy @itsfi ! 

@ChristalM I see Namvo use her products a lot and it always looks gorgeous on her.

@Sunnysmom Yup.  I posted about them last week.

Oh dear I’m sorry @SportyGirly125 , I thought I went back a bit to see. Apologies! 💞

New for Summer 2021 will be the MIDI Natasha Denona Zendo palette!

(From the Sephora Events page) 

Screenshot_20210426-230346_Chrome.jpg20210426_231037.jpg

A midi Zendo? YES PLEASE!

Oh, good catch @CookieGirl1 ! I can kinda sorta see mini Zendo expanded to a midi summer-themed palette. Glad to see Natasha releasing another midi. I really like that palette size. 

4BD3B8F7-8339-411D-8DA5-EB82A9D8BC57.png

AEA27BC9-7A32-4DC5-AD82-D1BA12F8B86D.png

@PATMCGRATH Ooooh, could it be? Will we be getting a blush or highlighter from PMG soon? 

57AF2E6C-22F0-487D-B881-04866EB109B4.png

@LCResz  If this isn't blush, a lotta folks will be disappointed. 🤣  

@WinglessOne it wouldn't be the first time she's disappointed everyone, lol.

@CookieGirl1  Heh, true. But by this point, she's probably gotten SO many requests for blush (via Instagram, directly through customer service feedback, during her masterclasses, etc... In the masterclass I attended, when one of the makeup artists used Divine Rose 2's pink pigment as blush, the chat lit up with "omg when will we get blush please give us a blush omg" 🤣), it'd be extra disappointing to not get one this time. 

4 Replies
testing