Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@niki172   I was considering that also, but then I remembered I had the #KORA Organics Crystal Luminizer in Clear Quartz that is probably a lot like it (and very pretty, by the way,) but I never wore it because it didn't dry down, so I threw it out.

I totally thought this was going live today and hopped on over to the site just to be disappointed haha. Guess I'll repeat these motions tomorrow with better luck 😅 Thanks for sharing the price points @niki172 I mainly want the compact, but agreed, not forking over hundreds of dollars for the whole shebang!

@Guessgal I've got my alarm set for today! I'm just going to pick up the lippie. While the compact is very pretty a) that powder does not work with my skin type and b) I do think the price point is pretty high especially since I've gotten some pretty compacts here at Sephora ranging from $15-$30 (? can't remember how much the Disney Princess line was). I own the one pictured below and I get compliments on it all the time and it was $15.

niki172_0-1619165657705.jpeg

Of course it was the other red lip I wanted @niki172 . Phew. It’s gotta be so similar to their other reg ones right? Would def be fun to have one of these tho , the collection looks fun! 

@Sunnysmom I may pick up Red Hot Red since I don't own it plus I really like that you can obviously reuse that pretty cap, but yeah that's too rich for my blood. Also I wanted like 3 things from the collection I'm not going to put out $250 just to get those 3 things.

Oh fun it’ll be good to see yours @niki172 . Yeah I’m not going to do that either just for the one thing I may want. Maybe they will release other stuff as singles as they usually do. 

@SportyGirly125 Uh oh, I think I need this😬

I’ve never bought anything from Bésame direct so I wonder how fast it will sell out

@Guessgal  Frequently very quickly, at least for some collections, and some products.  That's really helpful advice, sorry!  😉

The Sleeping Beauty blush locket sold out asap.  I have a feeling that the mascara will, because that's the first tubed mascara Besame has produced.  I also think the cream highlighter (new product release) and the powder compact will be hot commodities.

@Ispend2much6  you just reminded me that I bought that locket I totally forgot! I need to go through my boxed up collections upstairs and see if I can find them.

@niki172   That was such a pretty shade of pink!

@Guessgal That packaging is so elegant. I never tried Bésame either. 

@SportyGirly125 Their lipsticks are really really good. I hope you get to try some soon! 

@Samtian Thanks for letting me know.

@SportyGirly125 @Guessgal Besame's collection can fly pretty fast. Their Peggy Carter collection and some of their Disney collabs sell out within minutes. I can vouch for their lipsticks especially Red Velvet which is one of the most gorgeous reds I've ever owned. IDK if it means anything to you or not, but when doing projects that are set in the past Ryan Murphy likes the MUA's to use Besame lipsticks. For example Lady Gaga wore Besame lipstick while filming AHS Hotel. I bought 2 of the Peggy Carter Red Velvet special editions and for the life of me I have no idea where they are at which is a shame.

niki172_0-1619067367477.jpeg

I agree @niki172 , they have some gorgeous reds and Red Velvet is probably my fav too! Of course. Lol. They feel great and boy do they last right?! The LE do sell out very fast. 

@SportyGirly125 @Samtian  @niki172 @Sunnysmom 

I love Red Velvet too. Great colour payoff and texture. This Marilyn collection looks stunning. Wish they sold this brand at Sephora!

They really do @pocketvenus . Talk about pigment eh?!  Sephora used to also carry a few of the lipsticks besides the products mentioned below. I remember getting the sampler mini set. It was so cute! I had a chance to go to the boutique too, what a fun store! 

@Guessgal @Sunnysmom I didn't realize Sephora carried them before! Was it only online? I've also seen some of Besame's mini-sets, I would have looooooved to pick up one of those. Such a great selection of reds!

B%C3%A9same-Cosmetics-Mini-Lipstick-Set-25

91UaUggUsZL._SX425_

@pocketvenus my local Sephora had their loose powders for a while instore, but never any other products.

I don’t recall for sure @pocketvenus but I think the set and powder were released around holidays and I’m pretty sure I picked it up in store. But then they were only online afterwards I think. Others may remember too. @Guessgal etc. I would def sign up for their emails if you aren’t now and check their online store because they offer so many good things! The minis are so cute! I remember that they used to do generous samples and that’s how I tried so many to begin with. In mini pots.  You probably did too 🥰. Her line always holds an interest for me because of my insane love for lippies. 🙄😂Also have gotten some fun freebies like the powder brush and lip brush with orders. Smart of them I think ! 😊 I keep coming back! What other colors do you have? I have way too many. 😭

@Sunnysmom They do look cute! I bought recently bought Red Velvet thanks to a vote of confidence from @Kim888 but so far, it's the only colour I've tried. I really love it. I bought it from a vintage lingerie boutique in Toronto so will probably go for another one, Noir Red, with my next order. Just waiting for a set to come in that I really like!

1 Reply
testing