Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@WinglessOne @CookieGirl1 Ohhhh I really hope this is a blush! Fingers crossed!

@WinglessOne Supposedly she's coming out with something (don't know what it is) called "Cashmere Rose" at some point.  Sounds like a good name for a blush to me!

2780C338-8135-4562-A223-9670044E4AB7.png

@itsfi  I was just browsing online and saw this Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ BodyWare Pro  looks super interesting!! 

@ather @itsfi @Kim888 I saw it during the sale and wanted to use it on my stomach but not sure how I feel about it. 

@SportyGirly125  I’m curious about the pain part for myself but I can use my mask on my husband see if it helps!!! 

@ather @itsfi I saw this as well and I’m so intrigued!!!! If anyone decides to try it I’d definitely be curious about results!! 

@Kim888  If I get it I’ll probably wait till the next sale. I’m also wondering if the red light helps with stretch marks. My husband has a few of the really big ones and I told him if I got it I would test it on him. I’ve done some reading and says it may help. @itsfi  any thoughts 

@ather, I've read that red light therapy is used for stretch marks, too, but I haven't tried that before. Ooh, if your husband can make good use of it as well, surely he'd help to defray the cost, yes?! 

@itsfi  I don’t know if he would buy that but I totally do!!! 

@ather, okay; I'm thinking, I'm thinking . . . 🤔🤔 how are we going to get him to pitch in for this investment?!! 😂

@itsfi  Well I think I can get away with it because I did just buy him a laptop but... I also want the Dyson hair dryer 🙈

@ather, so funny you mentioned that. I saw it the last day of the sale and said aloud to myself "look away!!!" 😂 So, naturally, I clicked on it and then looked up more info about it online. 🤣 

I was going to ask you about this one. I'm so intrigued. Aren't you?!! It's one of those things I think I'll need to see in person or maybe a video of it, to see how it feels - is it like the Spectralite mask or is it more malleable to the contours of the body, etc. It really got my attention when I saw that you could use it for mild muscle pain on the upper back and shoulder area. 

ETA: just saw a video that says it has a "flexible silicone design". Great. Now I'm even more interested in it. 💸 Okay, ather, I'm off to scrape up whatever loose change I can find under the sofa cushions. 😉

@itsfi. Muscle pain?I'm in.

Oops- $400.  I can buy a lot of Motrin for that amount of money. 🙂  Something to keep an eye on.

Hahaha @Ispend2much6! 😂🤣😂

I did a double take when I read that you were in. 😳 I thought, “well okay! You go, Ispend2much6!” This would definitely require a sale for me. I’m going to stick to stretching, yoga, and the occasional acupuncture appointment for the time being.  

@itsfi  Ok right!!!!!! I did the DDG webinar and they said to use it on your neck after. So I do my face then I use my mask on my neck. But this looks so cool!! The pain feature really interesting for me. I think if it actually works I would be total game! The mask has fit in nicely in my evening routine. I can see it helping too. I guess we will have to keep each other updated and see who caves first! (It’s not available in Canada yet but I did click the email when in stock 🙈)

@ather @itsfi @Ispend2much6 @SportyGirly125  I saw Cate the Great Beauty on Youtube using this at the beginning of one of her last videos.  She showed how it was flexible and how it fit around her shoulders and decollate, the flexibility looked pretty interesting even to me, and I wasn't interested before I saw her using it at all. 

@missjeanie. Thanks I am going to have to look that up.  Wouldn't it be great if it worked miracles on muscles?

@missjeanie  That totally ups it!!! 

@ather check it out, even if for just the first few minutes to see the flexibility.  I was kinda wow'd by that part. I want to say it was her video on an Oscar look.

@missjeanie  If it even helped with pain a little it would be worth it for me!!! I may try and hold out for the next sale. It’s not available in Canada yet so that helps me not buy now. The closest store to me is 2.5 hours away too so I’m usually stuck buying online. 

5 Replies
testing