Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@curlychiquita  Ah we deserve nice things ๐Ÿ™‚ My order is placed!

hermes.PNG

@ChristalM @curlychiquita, I love that. ๐Ÿ’– I'm going to use it if questioned about this purchase. "ChristalM said we deserve nice things." ๐Ÿ˜

Oh, Rose Plume sounds like it will be gorgeous! 

@itsfi Indeedy you can! ๐Ÿ™‚ It is so true and I can justify any purchase ๐Ÿ™‚

You're fantastic @ChristalM๐Ÿค— I'm so excited for everyone to get their Hermes goodies!

Hooray, @ChristalM

The blushes are up at Saks and Nordstrom now. You can pre-order the lip enhancers at Saks but not Nordstrom. I ordered from Saks even though I almost never do (not that I have anything against Saks, the rewards at Sephora and Nordstrom are better.) I wanted both the blush and the lip enhancer in Rose Tan, and it was easier to order both at once.

Yaaay @curlychiquita! So excited that you were able to get your Rose Tan blush! That lippie looks fabulous too; based on the photos, it's my favorite of the three.

I did the same @curlychiquita and now of course Nordstrom has them so grr. lol. Way too excited though. Lucky Canada to get the exclusive @ChristalM !! 

I'm excited to see your blush when it comes in, @Sunnysmom!

You too @curlychiquita @ChristalM ,I have a feeling we all will love them! Let me know if you see the lips pop up on Nordies? I have a hunch @itsfi probably will as well! Lol ๐Ÿ˜†  

@Sunnysmom @curlychiquita @itsfi mine shipped! Supposed to be here Monday!

Awesome, @ChristalM! I can't wait to see your picture!

So exciting @ChristalM ! Mine said Monday or Tuesday I think! We will all have the best little swatch party on here then!  And everyone else who gets them too of course! ๐Ÿ˜Š

So excited for you @ChristalM!! ๐Ÿฅฐ Sheโ€™s coming home!! 

@Sunnysmom  Well, both the lips and the blush are scented, so my wallet is safe from this temptation at least.

Yes I know , Iโ€™m sorry @Ispend2much6 , shoot. Maybe, never know tho?!  The lips have a pretty scent tho they are that perfumed citrusy almost kind of thing. I know it says satin and matte lips are sandalwood, arnica and Angelica , new lip tints are sesame seed and raspberry seed oil and blush is sandalwood, arnica and green tea. The lips remind me a little bit of Un Jardin sur le Nil but could just be me. Not quite. 

@Sunnysmom @curlychiquita@ChristalM, I ordered Rose Ombre from Saks. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ Going to wait to see if the other stores will carry the lip balm/enhancer. After all this is said and done, I think I will need to go into hibernation for a while, to play with these goodies! 

I'm glad you got one, @itsfi! Since @ChristalM got Rose Plume, you got Rose Ombre, and I got Rose Tan, we can make a little Hermes family collage of different colors!

@curlychiquita, yessss!!! ๐Ÿ˜ A little Hermes family with our blushers! @ChristalM @Sunnysmom Fun. Can't wait to see everyone's new treasure!

Add Pommette to the little growing family @itsfi @curlychiquita @ChristalM ! 

@Sunnysmom @itsfi @curlychiquita @ChristalM I got Rose Feu, so I'm excited for all of our products come in and we can do IRL swatches! 

testing