Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Awesome, @Mcakes!

Oh I’m wanting to see that one @Mcakes ! It looks beautiful and you can use as bronzer too maybe? Nice if so! 

Yaaay @Mcakes! I can’t wait to see everyone’s swatches! Slightly worried it will mean I want more Hermès blushes. 😂💸

@itsfi @ChristalM I mean, we could always just get the refill of other colors and pop it into the compact 😄

@Mcakes, that was my plan if there was another color I just “needed,” but given what @ChristalM shared about the pans not being easy to remove, I’m not so sure the refill plan will be a good idea. I can definitely see me damaging the blush trying to get it out of the compact. I have a special talent of doing things like that! 😆 

I read that too @itsfi @Mcakes @ChristalM , rats. It can never be easy much less economical especially when it comes to Hermes! 😂

@itsfi They're foiling our plans, booo lol. It's probably for the best. I forget about things in z-palettes.

HAHA @Mcakes I read somewhere that while they are refillable, they are glued in a little. SO no easily popped in and out 😞

Oh man, that's a bummer @ChristalM !

@itsfi noooo lets stay strong! HAHA

Okay @ChristalM, we’re in this together! Just one blush!! Stay strong! Stay strong! 😉 

@Mcakes  we will have quite the swatch collection! 

@Sunnysmom 😁💗

😊I’m so excited for you and to see it @itsfi , that’s one I’m deliberating on. I went with the pinks of course. 🙄 Agee I think some rehab and hibernation will be much needed after these latest releases and Sephora sale! 

@Sunnysmom OMG yes! Me and my CC gotta take a little break!

Oh def @ChristalM me too. I feel so sorry for our delivery guys too! 

@Sunnysmom I hope I love them just enough to stick to the one I purchased! LOL

Umm I’m not entirely confident on that @ChristalM ! We are a little similar in some of our favorite things I think! 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom  HAHA you are probably right. I had my eye on Rose Blush as well...but touch that price! We shall see... 

If/When They come out with eye shades is probably when I will have to mortgage my house! HAHA

Oh man @ChristalM I didn’t even think about that!! Lol I bet that or mascara will be next! Once it’s highlighters I’ll be truly cooked. And broke. Lol. 

Alright, @itsfi, after seeing the swatches and reading the article, I need to stalk these on Nordstrom in the hopes of getting a blush and lipstick before they sell out 🙈 I really want the Rose Tan lipstick and blush for summer.

1 Reply
testing