Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

I'm so happy these treats are on their way to you @curlychiquita! 😍

@itsfi 

Spoiler
Thank you! I have me eye on a couple. I will try to get just the one 🙂 can't wait to see some swatches of those balms as well!

Right there with you @ChristalM😁

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi- they really have some pretty shades with this collection!

@quspork, blush is definitely having quite a year. 😊 Lots of lovely shades to choose from! 

Thx for the tag @itsfi . These are gorgeous. I might have to try one for the name of science 😂🤣

Yes @blackkitty2014!!! 😃 For science is right!! 🔬 

@itsfi   Thanks for the tag- I want these sooo much!  Just the type of shades I love.  Am I going to have to fly to Singapore to get these? 😉

lol @Ispend2much6! That would certainly be one way to pick up the Asia exclusive blush if you were interested in it. 😊 

Found these swatches from chicprofile:

hermes blush swatch.jpg

@curlychiquita, swatch of rose tan ⬆️

Awesome, thank you, @itsfi! It's definitely my kind of color! 

Thank you for the tag, @itsfi !

Ooooh!  The Hermes blushes and lip enhancer shades!  So soft!  I think that they are gorgeous.  I hope that you will tell us more if you try them.  Where would we buy these?

@tsavorite, they all look so pretty, don’t they? 😍 Hermès direct will definitely have these. In terms of other retailers, Neiman’s, Bergdorf, Nordstrom, Saks, and Bloomingdale’s carry Hermès lipsticks; I’m assuming they will have this collection including the new blushes, either when they launch or some time after.  

@itsfi ,

Thank you!

OH brother thank you @itsfi ! I see some lovely shades on here. And now I would love to pick up the lip enhancer too. Super dooper. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom, you’re welcome. Hopefully we will see swatches soon. 

Those are some beautiful blushes @itsfi .  I'm partial to that last lippie too!

I'm so with you @missjeanie! That last one looks puuuurdy! 😍 The blushes are really nice, too. I await swatches of that last lippie. If I see anything, I'll let you know. 

Rose Tan looks like it would be perfect for me, @itsfi! Definitely interested in it.

They're all so pretty, aren't they @curlychiquita?!! 😍 I'm hoping we see some swatches soon from bloggers or YT'ers. Keeping my eye on a few of them who have hauled or posted swatches of Hermes' previous launches. If I see any swatch of Rose Tan, I will let you know!

testing