Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Ohhh so pretty!! And they are released on my birthday..   is that a sign?? 😆 @itsfi 

Absolutely, it's a sign @lmaster😆 It may be signal the need for more than just one!!

Happy birthday week, hon! 🤗🎂🎉

Thank you so much @itsfi 🤗❤️💋

Thank you so much for the tag @itsfi ! Wondering if it's worth it to bother my SA about this, or to just order online. What are you going to do?

@Mcakes, that is a very good question! 🤔 So many releases; hard to keep track, forget about being on top of them. 😂

I just found chicprofile's swatches of the Hermes blushes and posted it ⬆️.  I think I'll look over those swatches to see if there's one that just calls out to me 😂 and if so, I'll just go with that one. That is highly unlikely. lol. If I can't decide between 2 or 3 shades, I might ask my SA if it's coming in soon, and if so, if there's a way to see a pic of the shades I'm debating over. If I can narrow it down then I think I should be able to figure out which one I'll want from a pic that's not filtered. 

@itsfi From what I've been hearing, SA's aren't taking pre-orders or doing holds on these 😕 Can't wait to see what you end up getting!!

Hmmm.... that's good intel @Mcakes! Thank you! 😁 I can see these blushes being popular. Do you think you'll pick up one now, or wait?

I think I'm going to go ahead and pick them up now @itsfi , I'll take one for the team and be a guinea pig 😄 

@Mcakes, you are a true team player! 😁 Exciting!!! Looking forward to seeing your picks! Hard to go wrong, they all look great! 🛍

@itsfi Thank you, those are gorgeous! Sorry I'm still not getting tag notifications.

@Samtian, no need to apologize at all! I think all of us, or if not all, most of us, are having issues with notifications. Glad you were able to see these.

@Titian06 @WinglessOne @ZombieMetroAnt @haleyvvvv @greeneyedgirl107  @SportyGirly125  @danielledanielle @eshoe 

I think that's everyone who liked the past posts regarding the new Hermes launch. I'm so sorry if I missed anyone. Will double check later tonight.

@itsfi - Thanks for the tag and the swatches!  I look forward to everyone's purchases for science!  💖💖💖

6307FB9F-B6D8-4CBD-AB5A-03327732EF63.png

5315C34B-4B21-46F4-BF45-17786422C006.png

So pretty! Wish this would come back to Sephora, used to be years ago! They don’t look drying. I wonder. 

EDIT - I don’t know if KW was at Sephora, I was thinking of Ellis Faas! Good grief. 🤦🏻‍♀️

1B8F68FE-0C7D-438F-9334-C241D3192FF7.jpeg

030BBF32-2609-43D2-9B80-9BB82CF514EC.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @I didn’t realize Sephora used to carry them! That would be great if they did again 

I’m a goof @Kim888 I was thinking of Ellis Faas! 🤦🏻‍♀️forgive! ☺️

Am I crazy @Kim888 ?! Think so! With some different packaging etc too? Or was it something similar in silver packaging?! I have to go hunt it down now. Lol. 

1AE9A033-B312-478C-B758-8BED0F13C76F.png

C75647EE-3F88-45DB-9E16-D72D64F8902E.png

This sounds really good!!

@SportyGirly125 I’m always intrigued by Herbivore products. I hope Sephora does a DS of this at some point. Even though it says not sticky it looks so much like some of the Glow Recipe products which I don’t prefer the texture of. 

testing