Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Lol @itsfi !

@itsfi I saw these in the hand soaps but hadn't seen the body washes!  I remember buying these way back when as well.  I always loved the colours and the packaging.  Was sad when they were no longer carried.  Might need to test out a scent or two here.

I'm thinking the same thing @missjeanie! Seeing this bath and shower gel made me think back to that first visit to Sephora and put a smile on my face. 😊 Now comes the hard part . . . which scent to pick up?!!

@itsfi @missjeanie I saw these too but I wish that they weren't "online-only"; I like being able to actually smell things before buying.

@CookieGirl1 @itsfi  I normally like to smell them in store as well.  My closest store is about 4 hours away in the states so that's a no - go for me anyhow with the border closure.  At least with these they aren't a 175$ fragrance (I'm looking at you JHAG Pear), so I'll likely end up grabbing the Monoi and the Mango.  Those are typically one's I think I'd like.  If they end up being ones I don't love they'll just turn into hand soap.  @heartsmyface The pods!!! I forgot about those!

Yep @missjeanie! I’m looking at it the same way. I’ll just grab one or wait to see if pods will become available or if they’ll be stocked in store. Manoi and mango are the top 2 for me as well! 😃

There’s a mini mini of the Juliette Has a Gun PEAR INC. Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

lol @itsfi I added the mini to my cart this morning!  I love the full size bottles but it's really just much more responsible to buy the mini right? lol

Absolutely @missjeanie. 👍🏼 Mini first and if you like it, then consider the full size! That seems like a wise decision. Perhaps I shall follow your lead? 😂

@itsfi I'm so intrigued by that scent!  I def. want to smell it at some point.

@CookieGirl1, a promo code would be nice! 

@CookieGirl1 @Ah, see this is where the pods would come in handy;);) 

@CookieGirl1, completely understand that, especially since fragrance can be a bit tricky. I imagine these will make their way into stores at some point. 🤔 It seems that some products start out online only but eventually show up in certain stores; or, at least some of the products do. If that’s the case, hoping the Sephora store(s) near you will stock the scent(s) you’re most interested in. 🤞🏼 @missjeanie 

B8F34FE7-DF45-4A49-9FA1-63E1699E709C.png

@SportyGirly125 Thanks for always keeping us updated!

@Samtian Glad I can help update everyone with the new releases. I already see some I want to get. 

059CCF19-392D-459B-8E7F-DD3C8E046E7F.png

B71FB7E9-9CB2-43CB-89BF-664F3DE9B58B.png

New Gucci lip product!

Gucci.PNG

Sorry to span about these but they are also up online at Sephora Canada.

Spoiler

@ChristalM Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick B0B8B9CB-5154-45C7-9956-FEAD3DF23214.jpegNot sure if posted here but also up on Sephora US today. Brilliant Glow and Care? Interesting. So a balm and a shine?! Lots of good shades tho! @missjeanie 

@Sunnysmom Well it looks like I'll need to try out a few Gucci lips this season after all!

testing