Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@itsfi I still have the body wash, lotion and the perfume as well! OMG I gotta use stuff up! LOL

Or maybe ... use some but not all @ChristalM? What if Sephora brings back vanilla cupcake or caramel? Wouldnโ€™t you want to compare to see if the scent and/or formulations are the same? For science, of course. ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ˜† 

@itsfi HAH! OMG i love you! 

Itโ€™s all for science @ChristalM! Take one for the team! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am jealous @ChristalM . I used my last pod 3 years ago and I canโ€™t remember when I finished my full sized bottle.

I may have had the vanilla cupcake scent in the day @itsfi @in the pod form but I had both the full sized bottle and the travel sized bottle that I always refilled.

That particular item was a part of my travel stash @ChristalM . I remember also receiving it as my birthday gift.

Vanilla cupcake!! ๐Ÿง A delectable scent @Loretta55!

Oh yes, I agree! It would be fantastic if they brought back the pods! โ™ฅ๏ธ It seems the mini or travel sizes versions make their appearance some time after the full sizes are released. Hoping that is the case here. Would love to have some of the pods - great way to test out the scent before committing to a full size item! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

I once placed an order for fifty of the chocolate pods @itsfi . I really enjoyed them. I finished the last of them 3 years ago. Fingers are crossed that Sephora rereleases them.

This put such a huuuge smile on my face @Loretta55! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I found a shower gel pod 2 years ago, I think it was 2? And it made me want these shower gels in the original bottle shape to come back. Now we just need the pods to make their way into the lineup! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

@itsfi I'll definitely need some of these!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The scents sound good @lmaster, and itโ€™ll be nice to get them at 30% off during the sale. ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi *smacks forehead* I didn't even THINK about them being 30% off!  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

@itsfi  Oh my gosh are these the same body washes that used to come in the pods?  

Yes, I think so @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜ Some different flavors from back in the day but yes! They had pods and full sizes of these showers gels! 

@itsfi   Oh please please please let the pods come back!   But Iโ€™m also ready to buy a few scents of the full size cause shower options:) 

Yes, yes and yes!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Loved the little travel sized pods @heartsmyface! Bringing back memories of the gift box theyโ€™d wrap if it was  gift - they would throw in a few of those pods! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi   Aw those gift boxes were my first makeup storage solution๐Ÿฅฒ Then i graduated to clear plastic drawers before getting actual furniture.   I donโ€™t believe I have any survivors from that era- maybe a few black or red  fabric gift sacks of varying sizes.  
I used to buy the pods to reach whatever dollar amount for samples.  Hahaha.  Aw man, back when samples were a driving force to make me buy things.  memories:) 

This release has really taken me on a good trip down memory lane @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜Š I loved being able to try the different scents with the pods. Hahaha yes! They were also good for reaching a minimum spend for a gwp promo. ๐Ÿ› Oh, I wish I would have kept  packaging from that time - wait, what?!! ๐Ÿ˜ณThere was a period in my life when I didnโ€™t hoard beauty related things?!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

That is the reason that I bought fifty pods @itsfi . This was prior to the Rouge benefit when I mainly purchased in store.

Yes @Loretta55! I used to purchase primarily or for a spell only in store. How things have changed. 

4 Replies
testing