Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

I'm probably in the minority here but I totally don't get the appeal behind this.

I'm with you, I don't like the idea of putting my finger in it. Not just for hygiene but also because I have nails and product ends up getting underneath them.

@AMK721 @sprocketta @missjeanie could this just be a stupid April Fool's Day joke?

I was thinking that as well @CookieGirl1 , but it was a day early?  I think it's just not quite ridiculous enough to be a prank, especially based on some of the comments on their Instagram.  Ridiculous to me for sure though... way off base in my mind. 

Maybe @CookieGirl1 didn't think of that

Coming soon from Farmacy--the SWEET APPLE Cleansing Balm:

@lmaster 

Screenshot_20210330-200508_Instagram.jpg

@CookieGirl1 how soon is "coming soon" 😆

O M G didn't think it could get any better @CookieGirl1 😍

Looks like another cleansing balm is in my future @CookieGirl1🍎

@CookieGirl1  Say what?! 😍 I'm kinda excited for this one 🙌 Thanks for posting! 🍎

@Shosh85 I knew that Farmacy was polling on IG for new scent suggestions but admittedly, I didn't see this one coming.  I was personally on board for banana...

@CookieGirl1  Oh, yes!... banana would be excellent too! I could totally go for a blueberry one as well...... wonder if they're taking requests 😂 🍌🫐

@Shosh85 I want them to just come out with a whole little set of mini balms in different scents! I definitely don't need any more Green Clean right now (I, uh, have a couple of backups) but I'd totally be suckered into a multi-mini pack.  🍌🍍🍉🍑🫐

Yes yes yes @CookieGirl1 @Farmacy a mini set of cleansing balms,,, in different fruity variations = major score and lots of people purchasing 😍😉

@CookieGirl1  Oh my gosh, a fruity variety pack would be amazing! 😋🙌

I have been so busy with work that I missed this but I am totally on board with any additional fruity scents that Farmacy is offering. I received an email from Farmacy that their Friends and Family sale has begun using code FARMACYFAM. Discount is 20% off with free gifts at both $85.00 and $125.00 purchase.

$17C25A35F1-AE23-4143-B3AE-FFAD6D1D2909.png

Based on the masterclass, this sounded pretty good, @SportyGirly125. I found it very helpful in separating just what each of the products were actually best at. One of the more practical and useful classes I’ve attended!

Available on 4/1 on Tatcha’s site

FF1EBFE5-3EDB-4180-86DB-FCF851E0041B.png

If anyone picked this up, please keep us posted! 

Hmmm I kinda wish it was natural hair, @SportyGirly125 🤔 It’s beautiful and I’m sure there is a great reason for the choice!

testing