Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

According to chic profile these are a balmy formula like the CT ones...

Oh wow so fun @ChristalM ! They have a balm now tho so wonder what this is. Shiny? Long last? So curious! Good find! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom do you love the balm?  I've had it in and out of my cart too many times to count.

I do @missjeanie . I like it more than the sheer if comparing also because it has a very good stain to it and stays on better vs the sheer. I have plum and pink.  I love all Gucci lips so much , do you also?!  Satins are so comfy! 

@Sunnysmom I've only had one Gucci lipstick from years ago, like possibly a decade ago lol.  I was looking and debating between the sheer and the balms.  I'm a huge fan of tinted balms/sheers in general, so I'm always looking at them.  I'm not sure why, but I've been hesitant on these.  Possibly as I've not purchased a lot from Gucci?  I'm adding the Plum to my sale basket now! 

I think you would really like these then @missjeanie . The sheers are very nice too, just slicker tho lots of great shades. I prefer these to Pat M ( hope no one kills me for saying that! Lol!)  because they seem to last longer and feel better to me. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธimho. Lol And the bonus is the beautiful cases. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Funny enough @Sunnysmom I have several of the PMG balms and I hardly use them, not one thing I can really pinpoint with them, the cases are pretty, the shades are okay, but nothing stood out about them to me. 

Thatโ€™s funny @missjeanie I hear you , same here. I find myself going to my Gucci or Ilia first. I love other Pat lips but not that one. 

@ChristalM, oh!!! I'm intrigued! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜

Dang it, those are gorgeous!

@AMK721 yup! the post was in Russian so I don't have information but I would think it would be a balm type formula that seems to be popping up lately like the charlotte tilbury ones. We shall see...

Chic Profile has some swatchesgucci swatches.PNG

๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @ChristalM I didnโ€™t see these, so pretty! Decisions! Now that I see these I understand the glow balmy part! 

Uh oh, looks like it might be hard to pick up just one! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for the swatches @ChristalM

@itsfi  for some reason the link is not working for me but they are up on Sephora Canada!~

716AA4C9-E70F-4EF8-B435-81DD8769C899.jpeg

Ohhhh these are pretty!  @SportyGirly125 

27D8C032-2DD4-4091-A910-064C33A61DA7.png

I'm with everyone else here... why?  I'm not a fan of dipping my fingers into a gloss/balm anyhow, but I really feel as though they missed the mark here even if we weren't mid pandemic.  A belt clip?  Who needs to clip gloss to their belt? 

@CookieGirl1 neither do I. I don't need to belt clip and wouldn't want to dip my finger in there.

6 Replies
testing