Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@SportyGirly125 

I wish I were independently wealthy so I could collect em all...they'd look fantastic as the crowning jewels to my collection. 🤣 Alas, $48 is way more than I'm willing to pay for what would likely amount to a display bottle 😋 (peel off formula? What? Gimmick much?)

@WinglessOne I saw this color and thought of you. 
536DAB32-A3FA-49AF-909A-05022BC01867.png

@SportyGirly125  😍 This is definitely one of the 4 or 5 shades I'd buy, were I willing to spend $65 per lipstick. If only Nordstrom carried these... sigh. The casing is very interesting, though, and I love the nail polish bottles. I should add some of these to my wish list, in case a relative or friend feels very generous this December. 

@WinglessOne, it would be great if Nordstrom carried these. 🤞 It'd be a fun way to use some Nordstrom notes. 

@itsfi  Exactly. 🙂 If Nordstrom gets Jimmy Choo's beauty line, then I'll definitely try one of the lipsticks. 

@WinglessOne I like your thinking 

Something new coming from Wayne Goss . . . 

Wayne Goss coming soon.PNG

Glow Recipe direct

B4EE20CC-979B-4DE1-A8FC-A99F8403D890.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 I saw that earlier this morning and immediately thought of you 🍉.

@CookieGirl1 As soon as I saw it this morning I ordered it. 

Coming soon from Farmacy!

Screenshot_20210321-175026_Instagram.jpg

ohhh this looks great!!!

Ohhh @greeneyedgirl107 🤔

@lmaster This totally looks like is has potential!  It's funny b/c I saw this, and was like, does that say "feeling good" or "filling good" - b/c I'd be way more interested in the latter!

Thanks for the tag.  I actually didn't get the notification since I haven't been getting them - I posted on The Bugs Thread like sportygirly.  I'm happy I stumbled on this.  Thanks for thinking of me!!!

@greeneyedgirl107 I'll be curious to see the whole ingredients list

@lmaster @greeneyedgirl107, here's the list of ingredients from the Sephora product page:

-Advanced, Full-Spectrum Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates skin at different levels for maximized visible plumping and hydration.
-Encapsulated Thyme Extract: Lipo-filling active that visibly reduces smile lines and crow’s feet.
-Vegan Collagen Peptides: Supports skin barrier and promotes visible wrinkle-smoothing benefits.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isoamyl Laurate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isopentyldiol, Inositol, Glycerin, Inulin, Arginine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Sh-Polypeptide-123, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Diisostearyl Malate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycogen, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Sodium Phytate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Cellulose, Fructose, Glucose, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Flavor/Aroma, Arachidyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Limonene, Linalool, Xanthan Gum.

Farmacy FILLING GOOD hyaluronic acid plumping serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

Thank you so much @itsfi ☺️

@CookieGirl1  Ooooo I need this!!

I have seen several influencers post about receiving this new Glow Recipe avocado ceramide recovery serum. I haven’t seen a post by the brand yet though. It sounds fantastic!💚🥑562A1E03-76CC-4872-B576-9E3CB02875DA.jpeg

@faeriegirl oh my gosh!! This sounds amazing

@lmaster @itsfi @ather I can’t wait to try it!

4 Replies
testing