Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Swatches of the lipsticks from the Uoma Beauty Coming 2 America Collection. These were swiped 4x. They glide on very smoothly and feel comfortable.

3.10.21 Uoma Beauty swatches.jpg

The detail is exquisite.

3.10.21 Uoma detail 1.jpg3.10.21 Uoma detail 2.jpg3.10.21 Uoma case.jpg 

Wow this collection looks awesome 😍 Everything is so pretty!

Those 9 pans just scream summer I love it! Now I'm going to look for swatches and watch for the drop on Ulta.

Edit: one of the lippies is named Sexual Chocolate I have to get that lipstick 😅. Thanks for the heads up @RGbrown 

Wow!  These look awesome!  It's so nice to see colors again.  🥳

Nordstrom has this collection on their site.  I was oogling it this morning.

@ragdoll4mom  Oh, that's even better: I can get the 9-pans right now with Nordy Notes! Thanks for the heads-up! 

@RGbrown  I saw these today at Uoma direct and fell in love with both 9-pans, especially Queen To Be (the brighter of the 2 minis). I'm also waiting for the Ulta drop so I can get both palettes with some of my points. 

@WinglessOne 

Well sh!t. I bought next to no palettes last year, which worked out fabulously for quarantine life. Spent all my money on polish instead. This year, I've been trying to kick the polish habit, so of course, palettes are starting to catch my eye again. Picked up 5 ND 5 pans from Boxy, I'm eyeing Circo Loco pretty heavily, and now these two. My wallet may never catch a break 😂

@RGbrown  Natasha Denona palettes are generally a good investment, so there's nothing wrong with picking 'em up—as long as you'll actually use them. Based on the real swatches I've seen of Circo Loco, I'll call that a great palette for fun color story fans. And I'm sure it'll find its way into my collection. There's bound to be a promo or other kind of discount we can use toward that palette. Sure, the palette will likely be kinda pricey even with a discount, but patience will be rewarded! 

/enabling pep talk 🤣

@WinglessOne 

"...as long as you'll actually use them" is kinda the issue. If I were doing makeup every day, or even on a semi-regular basis, I'd absolutely put them to use; fun colors are my jam, and I'm thrilled to see bold palettes this year! But, I think the last time I wore eye makeup was maybe August? Anything I buy at this point is just for collecting, not actual use 😂

@RGbrown yup, it WILL be at Ulta :).  If the swatches for the large palette and the 9-pan with the bright blue look promising I can see myself picking them up.

@CookieGirl1 

Ugh, thanks for confirming, I guess 🤣

@RGbrown the brand stated that it would actually be available at Ulta next week! 

@SportyGirly125 I saw this sponge and I thought of you, LOL.

Screenshot_20210304-105902_Instagram.jpg

This whole collab has got me in stitches @CookieGirl1 😅 I mean, look at their promo pics!  How creative is that?  The collection is called “Eyes. Chips. Face. Bowl.” 

Spoiler
elf1.JPGelf2.JPGelf3.JPG

Did you guys see the reflection on the mirror?  HA HA HA!   They had me with "Free Chips & Guac" 😂

@ZombieMetroAnt  @CookieGirl1  🤣 I had such low expectations when I heard about this collab, but the ad campaign is winning me over. I mean, I hate beauty sponges but love avocados, so I'm VERY tempted to buy that sponge purely for decorative purposes. And that palette/topping-bar promo photo is awesome—plus, the palette itself looks pretty good! 

@WinglessOne I'm loving it too!!! 🥑 How can you not 😂

@WinglessOne @ZombieMetroAnt I bet that the collection will sell out super fast.

@ZombieMetroAnt The ELF creative design team must have had a blast creating this collection.  I can just imagine the brainstorm sessions in the board room, lol.

@CookieGirl1 I saw it too this morning.  Not sure how I feel about it 🤔

@SportyGirly125 @Definitely one of the weirder collabs haha 

2 Replies
testing