Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@WinglessOne It's possible that the 10% will be sold online. 🙂 

@RoxyKitty  I hope so! It'll be interesting to see what Sephora sells online vs. in-store. I doubt Sephora will get PC's entire product line, but we'll see. 🙂 

There's been some recent skincare influencer buzz about 10% being too high for niacinamide (clinical studies do show niacinamide's quite effective at 5% and lower); it seems most of that is aimed at The Ordinary's 10% niacinamide serum which irritates some folks' skin. But the Paula's Choice 10% niacinamide booster worked well for my fairly sensitive inflammation-prone combo skin, and for a while I used it at night while also using e.l.f. Hydrating Water Essence (contains what I assume is a good amount of niacinamide) in the morning. And I liked the PC serum's watery texture. The 20% niacinamide serum has a more viscous texture I'm not fond of, and considering the prices of both PC niacinamide serums and their ingredients lists, I'd rather spend money on the 10%—but that's just based on my particular skin issues, behavior, and tolerances. 

@sprocketta I remember you posting about it - and how we contemplated purchasing from Sephora vs PC's direct site.

@greeneyedgirl107 yes, we'll have to evaluate Sephora points and sales vs. PC direct site.

@sprocketta Sometimes I feel like a beauty actuary!  I personally really enjoy the sales PC direct always has.  BUT, if there's a really good GWP at Sephora then I might be swayed.  

I've been looking at Sephora's selection, and the only items I will need in the foreseeable future is my HG Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 9 Treatment 0.3 oz/ 9 mL and Paula's Choice CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL (but I haven't even finished my travel size on that one).  The other products I use are either ones I'm fully stocked on or that Sephora doesn't offer. 

@CookieGirl1 Wow!  This is big news for me, since I love the brand.  I wonder if they will offer any Sephora-exclusive skincare products.

@greeneyedgirl107 ooh, just saw the Sephora exclusive product comment. 😍

@sprocketta What product do you wish they would create?

@greeneyedgirl107 i thought of you right away when I heard this.

@sprocketta LOL!  I totally believe that!  And there are still more PC products I want to try.  Like the Power Berry Serum.  And now that my interest is piqued about clay/charcoal masks, there are three from PC that I want to try.  

I'm excited to see the brand grow.  But I hope they don't do away with any of my favorites.  I swear by a lot of their products - esp the BHA 9 which I know you've seen me post about!  😛

I've actually never tried a Paula's Choice product before, @greeneyedgirl107, although I did just order the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 25% AHA + 2% BHA Exfoliant Peel 1 oz/ 30 mL to try out and it should arrive in the next week or so.  

@CookieGirl1 Let us know how you like it!  I own many of their products - not that one, though 🙂 (yet)

8A27074A-4112-45CD-9E5B-A5E462F7FABE.jpeg

81986AD6-7AA0-4264-ADF2-1DDE3E7F06C0.jpeg

The new LaBouche Rouge Rosie lip collab , lumiere highlighter,  eye shadow in Mead, Bordeaux lip pencil. The nude lip is really very pretty and lots of pink to it. I love it. The red is so vibrant too and more intense than the other shades of red I have. Shadows and highlighter are just silky butter. Really feel amazing so far. Lip pencil seems normal and good color tho maybe feels a bit stiffer than others. Lip colors have no scent by the way which is nice. Very neutral. 

@itsfi @ChristalM @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 I THINK you would like these. 🥰

1FDA5802-437E-4620-9E09-C2CDCC42BC75.jpegE592EAA1-20BD-4C16-9FD7-09DB631A892B.jpegF1863730-6DFC-423A-898E-4D7C83B28DBD.jpegB36505A7-E65C-40C0-940D-9D7C21E2DB59.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  OHHHH that is pretty! Enjoy! 

Thanks @ChristalM , I’m continually impressed by the products in this line. Hoping the lips last awhile and I can get through them timely also! 

@Sunnysmom   Thanks for the tag- who are these people?  I love that pink one.

@Ispend2much6 clean refillable French line that used to be in Barneys back during the day. So miss being able to go see them all there. Lucky NY folks as they are also in BG. You would probably love the lips as they have no taste or scent and some really good shades. You can also develop your own ala Bite and others . 😘

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  The lipsticks are gorgeous! 

Darn @Sunnysmom . I’m digging on the lippies. They’re so pretty 😍🥰

Thanks lovey @blackkitty2014 ! You’d love the feel of these. 🥰