Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@faeriegirl, I saw your comment that you'd break your no-buy for this and made a beeline to this page! 😂 This sounds amazing! 😍 It also sounds like it will smell AMAZING!!! 🍉 The partnership of @GlowRecipe and watermelon is first rate! ♥️🍉♥️🍉

I can’t wait to try it @itsfi! Maybe March will be my no buy month😂

Hahaha @faeriegirl! 😂 I’m going to try to hold out for the rest of this month but will most definitely keep an eye out for your thoughts on it. I have a feeling it will sell out so I’ll wait for the next go around. Well, I’ll try to, at least. 😆 

Apologize if this is a repeat post.

AA4B5672-6BFC-4AC5-982D-53DAB36EA376.png

@blackkitty2014   That little "Would you like some assistance?" button on the bottom right- do you think if I asked in my very nicest voice, I would get some assistance with paying for the palette?

Lol @Ispend2much6  😂😂🤣

Admittedly I'm a soft pink and purple cool toned gal so this is up my alley anyhow... but I think I might need to keep an eye out for this.   Who am I looking at all the shadows lately?

"Who am I looking at all the shadows lately?" It's for science @missjeanie! Science. 🤣

lol.  And I just added another to my cart @itsfi !  I swear for a good 10 years I stuck with Viseart and Make Up Forever and for some reason, staying in lockdown has caused me to start branching out big time!

@missjeanie, that’s impressive and says a lot about Viseart and MUFE shadows. At some point, my eyeshadow collection expanded by leaps and bounds. 😂 It’s calmed down a little (that’s all relative though) in the last year and am hoping with the recent declutter that I can keep to a good balance of old and new. It’s very interesting how the stay at home has influenced certain buying habits. 

While I do give a lot of credit to both MUFE and Viseart, I also credit my two shadow in pretty much the same shades standard look for the lack of diversity.  Might try to do some random super colourful Instagram style stuff with all the staying home.  I mean if you can't be colourful at home....

@blackkitty2014 I posted it a few days ago in the Burberry thread. It was online at the Bay. I LOVE Burberry and I am hoping for some reviews soon! LOL. 

Thx @ChristalM . For some reasons, I don’t see that thread for a long time. Let me look. Good call

@blackkitty2014 i tried to dig up the tread but I guess it sorta died! LOL

@ChristalM I couldn’t find it when I post the face palettes last year

@blackkitty2014 hopefully we can keep it alive with new product releases! Hopefully..

@blackkitty2014, pretty! 🤩 The color story reminds me bit of fall but there’s a softness to the shades that is nice. I like that it’s different than pastel shades that usually come out in the springtime. 

@itsfi There are couple pink, purple. The price is not bad either 😘

@blackkitty2014, are you thinking of picking it up? Burberry shadows are lovely! 

I am @itsfi.  It looks more interesting than a bunch of pink palettes recently released 😘

@blackkitty2014 oh please report back if you do!

5 Replies
testing