Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

The cuteness factor of these new goodies @SportyGirly125 ! 

9A411B4E-D56C-4454-9E54-BA63DE519E0B.jpeg

CCF67532-0446-45F2-94A3-02AF653C31BD.png

Fun little read on former chief merchant of Sephora and her beautiful , collectible line of lipsticks Valdebeauty. ( so sorry didn’t realize pic came out so teeny ugh)  I must have missed its launch in Oct 20 ( can’t imagine why 😳🤣) so forgive if it was posted. I didn’t see it if so. Did anyone else or anyone buy it?!  Featured in Allure Feb. It’s definitely in the company of select pricey art type lipsticks but man it looks so pretty and I suspect she knows of what she speaks! 😊 8 shades. Who’s pooling our pennies to try one?! kidding ☺️ 

BA247029-18B4-40D9-9084-7C113E2BCCC1.jpeg

66DEE5A6-2251-46C4-BC45-36C7311840A5.jpeg

@itsfi @Titian06 @blackkitty2014 @WinglessOne @curlychiquita @ChristalM ?!

@Mochapj do you have any?! 

@Sunnysmom  Sorry i missed the tag on this one! I have not heard of the company but that does look nice. similarly I have been eye this company: La Bouche Rouge. They look so pretty. Does anyone have any experience with this brand?

I have a lot of LBR @ChristalM . I mainly have refills and one vegan case because I think the cases are pretty pricey for what they are. They do have mirror on top which thrills me tho. 😁 I did swatches somewhere the other year but as I just added some new colors I will post soon. Also trying a shadow, brush and lip pencil besides the new Rosie set because it looked too good to miss. 🙂 They feel very nice plus you can do custom shades. Mine did not last too long however so sadly I had to throw some and replace. If you have some specific ones you want to see let me know otherwise I’ll swatch what I have ? 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom OMG swatches would be amazing! Do you mean they went off quickly when you say you had to replece some? Also what were your thoughts on the shadows? Thanks so much!

I will do fresh swatches today of what I have @ChristalM and later too when new Rosie set arrives 🙂 I don’t have the shadows yet as I just ordered them with Rosie, lip liner and highlighter 🙂 I guess you should only expect to  keep the lipsticks a year they told me, which disappointed me because I haven’t used mine up and they did turn with smell and small beading due to the oils etc. I wiped them off but the smell is very off-putting for sure ,ugh. I have had mine probably a few years. I’m still using my favorites tho. Oops. 

@Sunnysmom Oh that is very off putting 😞 A year is horrible. No way I finish anything in a year! LOL

They do look nice though. Which eyeshadow did you get? And thank for the offer of the swatches!

I know @ChristalM ! A year?! Nope lol. Not for obsessed crazed lip girls like so many of us on here! I got the shadow set in Mead, cool grey tones. Can’t wait for them. Shipping in next few days I guess. I’ll show you for sure. Lip swatches upcoming this am! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you so much! How so that ship and what has your experience been?

Will do swatches this am @ChristalM , had to deal with a little doggie dental emergency ugh. Lol Shipping is good with them, don’t know method yet , and they only were waiting on the release of the Rosie W set I guess . 😊

@Sunnysmom Oh my goodness! I hope doggie is ok? Don't worry about it! I should probably step aways from my CC anyway! LOL

@ChristalM thank you , she broke a front BIG tooth apparently and I had no clue ( feeling massive guilt on that one) so it had to come out along with another bad one! Good grief. Bless her. At least her tongue stays in still. 😖😂 So she’s on the mend and I’m just watching her. 🙂

I did the swatching here and colors are so subtly different as you will notice. (We can PM if you want to get into more details if it would bore anyone else! Lol  ) I’m a bit perturbed because it appears the new ones may not quite match my old ones or maybe they messed with the numbers and names too, I don’t know. So it’s probably best I show you the newer ones I have. Previously I matched up the names with the numbers on my tubes. The new ones put the names on them at least vs just the numbers. That was truly annoying. 🙄They feel very nice and light, no scent or taste either. I prefer the matte even tho it isn’t too matte at all. More like semi matte if that. Satin is quite slippery. Both leave good stains. The ones I wear the most are Plum, 70’s America, Anja and Innocent Red. Notably they are also the cooler ones so if you like the warm tones you will probably like others best! ☺️

So I’m still waiting on the Rosie set and the other stuff as mentioned. And maybe Evangelie too. 

Left to right ( pics flipped on me) in lipstick pics, both indoor and outdoor too. They appear a bit lighter as they truly are and warmer also. So tricky with reds as you know!  

Left to Right- BGoodman Passion, Anja satin, WR02 Passionate matte , Pop Art matte, WR04 70s America matte, WR05 Innocent satin, 12 Burgundy satin, Self Service matte, 13 Plum matte. 

Separate pic is red balm and Passionate again I think sorry. ( Thought it wasn’t on main pic ) And other set is BG passion. Similar names , confusing. 

Hope this helps! They’re tricky. I got mine at Barneys earlier, BG, also LBR site.PM me if you want to💋💋A337458B-3E86-4AF7-9082-F1231F22257A.jpegL to R- BG Passion, Anja, Passionate, Pop Art, 70’s America, Innocent, Burgundy, Self Service, PlumL to R- BG Passion, Anja, Passionate, Pop Art, 70’s America, Innocent, Burgundy, Self Service, Plum8D6D7B3F-CE1E-46B0-AF39-381F51111B30.jpeg7A09F6E0-72A8-4B9D-AE6B-CFB4BF5AAD6F.jpegBergdorf Goodman Passion setBergdorf Goodman Passion setRed balm and PassionateRed balm and Passionate6F3E15EA-D319-4DCC-804D-563C75FE42D2.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Oh my! Thank you so very much! I am oddly drawn to the red balm which is very unlike me! LOL

Lol @ChristalM , told you I had a little stash 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. The balm is really nice, good color and feels good! 

@Sunnysmom I haven’t heard of it either. To be honest, I try to stay clear of trying new lipsticks from different brands. We all know it can go wrong very fast. Take TF lips and boys and PMG lipglosses and balms for example. I like them and they’re on sale, I buy a dozen or two from each. Good grief 😂🤣😘

😂 @blackkitty2014 well at least you can say you are getting such amazing deals right plus you love them so that counts for a ton.😘

@Sunnysmom - I haven't heard of this company.  After perusing the website, I can definitely say the case doesn't catch my fancy.  It's huge and not practical.  The lipstick looks nice, but not something I plan to purchase.

I agree with you @Titian06 ! 

@Titian06 @itsfi @Mochapj @WinglessOne all good info. (Was pretty much kidding on getting one also I hope you guys know ☺️). No I won’t be doing it either. While shades look pretty I am not cool on her comments either @WinglessOne . Case is huge and would never work out besides to look at which isn’t me. Lol  I liked her sentiment towards her mom and appreciate the eco refill idea but I hate the bulky heavy cases also as does my neck! I find the slim lipsticks a bit tricky also but can manage them as I don’t have Mocha’s or Wingless’ beautiful ones! 😊 They also trick us in charging more for a seemingly smaller product not that I have compared size. Thanks for info guys! 🥰

This is the first I’ve heard of the brand @Sunnysmom. Whoops. I’msure I was distracted by other launches. 😆 I like the refill concept. I went onto the Valde site and there are a couple of lip shades that caught my eye. The feather details on the case are pretty but I don’t see myself picking it up - too spendy for me for a case - the WA goodies at Sephora have my attention at the moment too. ☺️ If you end up getting a lippie, would love to get your feedback on it! 

23 Replies
testing