Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Thanks @itsfi I caught these too! I do have Goldie Red if you want to see it btw! 🙂 You’d like it. 🥰

@Sunnysmom, I have Goldie Red in the satin finish and, I think in the sheer formula as well. I may end up getting the Janet Rust shade. We shall see. We're in Day 2 of the new year so I want to hold out for just a little longer ... 😂🤣😂

Oh funny @itsfi I thought you maybe didn’t have it! 🤦🏻‍♀️You meant the LE one 😉! I remember seeing Janet in the good old days in person in store when they first were released but now I don’t recall how rusty it was! 🤣(I did swatches originally I think somewhere. ) I really do love their lippies and wear them a lot. Do you too?

@Sunnysmom, yes!!! I love the Gucci lippies too. I was surprised by how much I love them. I have 4 (?) of the lipsticks, which as I write that makes me think "four?!!! When did I pick up so many?!!" I have:

• Goldie Red - in the satin finish (I want to say I have it in the sheer finish as well, but now, I'm not certain because I only have one of the sheer finishes and that's Louisa Red)
  • Louisa Red - in the sheer finish
  • Madge Red - in the Lunaison version
  • No More Orchid - in the balm formula 

Yeah, the Gucci lipsticks were the ones that made me more comfortable with red lippies.

By the way, I found your swatches of your Gucci lippies - all so beautiful!!! 😍

Of course we have similar and same ones @itsfi !😂 I love Madge and wear her tons plus Maggie, Louisa, Grand Hotel and Diana the most I think . I want a new color I just saw also! Ugh. I truly think they are one of my favorites of all time with the feel , wear and stain. I love em. (They’ll show up on the new loves thread soon I’m sure! 🙂 😘

Of course we'd have similar tastes; we are related @Sunnysmom😉 Gucci Diana is one of a handful of Gucci shades on my list. Have you tried their matte formula? I don't typically go for matte lipsticks, but I've wondered about the Gucci mattes, and in particular, They Met in Argentina because how great of a name is that for a lipstick?!!! 😍

😘🤗 @itsfi we so are! 🥰 I do like the mattes too but seem to wear the satins more. Yes that name is the best for sure! I I have to look up the new one I wanted. It’s not on Sephora yet drats. 😖

@itsfi thanks for the tag. Very pretty but no more lipstick for me for a while.

@sprocketta, you have a lovely collection of reds.

@itsfi i would say too many, but there's no such thing as too much red lipstick!

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi ! Hmm, I wonder how close Janet Rust is to some of the "rusty reds" in my hoard—err, collection. Miiiiight have to buy it at some point to find out! 

@WinglessOne, I think that's the best way to find out. 😂

@itsfi @Thanks for the tag. I still have the lipstick in this shade TeamBIC sent me at the end of 2019. 

That Goldie Red is such a pretty shade @SportyGirly125! I'm thinking over one of the other two colors.

@itsfi. Thanks for the tag! I love the Lunar New Year releases. The gold and red colors are so elegant together.  The lipsticks are gorgeous too!

@Ispend2much6, tagging you is a must when it comes to pretty lippies! I *might* pick up one of the lippies. 

Has anyone heard anything about the Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome™ Fermented Sake Hydrating Spray 3.33 oz/ 100 mL ? Just noticed it up today. 

@missjeanie -- It already launched on DE's website.  I put a copy of the text they sent in the email the product.  I have a horrible time with their website b/c it is fairly unreadable but there appears to be a disclaimer as to max number of uses per day, wearing sunscreen and continue to wear sunscreen for a week after discontinuing use of the product.  Perhaps because of the lactic acid?  

MCSSavvy_0-1609628019356.pngMCSSavvy_1-1609628046186.png

B597461A-3437-4471-8E67-D56CB633C538.jpeg

Not sure why because normally I can easily pass over Bobbi Brown but for some reason I'm SO interested in the jelly stick 🙂

9C8C4753-5FEB-4700-A750-5B7D90F39500.png

2 Replies
testing