Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

20% off and Sale Please! ♥

Who here would love to see the Sale section explode with lots of new goodies during the 20% off promotion this upcoming week? 

Heart if you agree!  

I hope the moderators see this and pass it along to the appropriate department Smiley Happy

Re: 20% off and Sale Please! ♥

They just brought back the Urban Decay Dangerous Palette to the sale section (I bought it when it was on sale earlier, it's a good deal).   

i would love to see new stuff in the sale section! i stalk it daily and what i've noticed is that once a day, typically in the afternoon EST, it gets restocked mainly with items that have been in the sale section for ages. every once in a while something new shows up (ie like the disney items). i wonder if sephora just gets daily replenishments of the sale items and that's why they appear, disappear, and reappear over and over again on an almost daily basis? 

I stalk it like 24/7 too lol. I always figured it was restocked with unopened returns from people, but who knows? I just bought 2 Storylook palettes today! Thank God for flash.

Do you think they'll bring back the train case they had there a few weeks ago?  Me & my OCD really want it!  Especially since I'm going to be traveling over the holidays, and I've decided I really hate having to put my makeup/skincare/toiletries in separate bags/containers.  I'm hoping I could fit everything in the train case.   

I wish. I want a train case too.

i haven't seen that one in a while so i'm not sure its going to make a comeback - it may be gone. but if i see it, i'll try to remember to pm you.

Keep checking every day!! I wouldn't doubt it, I swear everything comes back eventually. I saw that too, but I really like the new sparkly one better & want to hold out until that goes on clearance if ever.

Usually after December 31st, Sephora has a 20% off for ALL SALE ITEMS Smiley Happy. So ladies be on the look out for that.

I'll be filing for bankruptcy at that point Smiley Wink

Thats why I was trying to tell you ladies now try to save 1/3 or 1/4 or whatever but something of the total amount $$$ you were planning to spend during the holiday cause what is better than sale PLUS 20% off? I cant think of anything.

So they take an additional 20% off what the sale items are already marked at?  

Yep yep. Thats why I am planning ahead for my wonderful BBFFs Smiley Happy.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about the Black Friday surprise deals.  I really enjoyed that last year, and I got some great deals.

I'll be saving some $ for this Smiley Happy

oh that's great to know! so now i am mentally prepared for blitz followed by 20% off, followed by $20 purchase of $50, followed by some mysterious gift bag promo, followed by 20% off sale items. good thing i still have sephora gift cards leftover from my birthday!

You're welcome. Anything for my lovely BBFFs Smiley Wink.

Hey! Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

#SaveTheWallet

Blah blah blah you saw it so dont deny it Smiley Wink. Too late. I know you are in denial phase now but come out of it hahaha.

I'm going to be so broke after this.

Besides Sephora brand items... don't the brands control sale prices & if/when that happens? 

Don't get me wrong, it sounds great, but I doubt it will happen because then Sephora will really be taking a hit. 

Besides, is there every anything good in the sale section? I guess it's all personal taste, but I feel like I've only purchased a handful of items from the sale section. 

Sephora+Pantone items almost always pay a visit there and sometimes it's worth it. Hello Kitty LE are also regulars, I was super tempted by the silver brush/mirror sets. I'd like to think I have a decent amount of willpower, I used to shop sale mostly but now only if I would consider buying them full priced also, like the UD eyeliners and the Sephora traincase.

Highlighted

I stalk the sale section, I've got my mom and sister quite a few UD liners and I've got a few holiday gifts set aside, (new tweezerman tweezers for $10!  My sister always loses things so I can't justify paying $25 for them.)  I stalk it for products I already know I'll use, or things I think will make nice gifts.

I really wish that the sale section would be amazing for the 20% off, but I agree with you danny, its most likely not going to happen

I guess what makes me think it might be decent is that I heard that the NARS danmari was in the sale section after christmas 

Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 69 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos2
  • lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg
  • pink-heart-mineral-makeup-blusher2.jpg