Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

which shade of blonde will look best with my skin tone?

I am super bored of my hair. I like something that really commands attention. I usually go red, but this summer I'm thinking blonde. And yes, I would keep the dark brows. I dont understood skin tones because I always get told something different. I'm pretty dolled up in this picture, but its the only nice recent shot I have. I need help. Thanks.

Tags (3)

Re: which shade of blonde will look best with my skin tone?

funny that emma watson has been posted twice on this thread, she's my girl crush! lol Emma Watson and Stone are my blonde inspirations. Thanks for the reply

Highlighted

you could definetly pull off very light blonde with dark brows....it looks very sharp on fair complexions...please remember this color will require big time maintenance and make sure you do go to a professional....one who specializes in color. VIP (preferably blondes) Good luck!.

I agree with autobiographer's suggestion you could also go with 3 different facets instead of two.

Lots of great suggestions here, but unless you normally color you own hair (looks great in this pic) I'd recommend seeing what your colorist has to say (your eye color is so pretty and unique, I'd want to see something that plays that feature up)..photos can help a little for guidance, but your colorist will take your current color, skin tone, desired look (and what may require the least amount of maintenance) into account...sometimes you may have an "in between" period where she is gradually bringing your hair up to your desired shade (minimizing damage and making sure you like where she is going...may not be perfect during these in between shades but better than moving too quickly with an odd result).

Just curious (this can be a hard question if you've been coloring a long time), what is your natural color?

Its a light ash brown (according to my colorist) however, there are a lot of blonde natural highlights. And yes, there is so much feedback! i'm so impressed and thankful with the sephora users! 

@makeupmaven- I think she would actually look really good leaving some of the red in since it does play up her eyes so well.

very cute

Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos8
  • 38899_1508775965073_6383675_n-1.jpg
  • swfupload_372375053786814998.jpg
  • swfupload_8840378343096502042.jpg
  • swfupload_8297182327135893448.jpg
  • 240_510003867450_5055_n 2.jpg
  • 122_507019867410_3622_n 2.jpg