Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

what is a good skin care regiman for a 30 year old for congested skin that also has post acne marks

Hello Amandamarie00,   I would suggest using a skincare s...

Hello Amandamarie00,

I would suggest using a skincare system that has a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and treatment to help combat your congested skin.  I would also recommend using a detox mask 1-2x a week to help clear out any impurities. You should also use an acne fading gel that you would use at night time to help reduce the look of your acne marks.  I would recommend the Boscia ClearClear Complexion Kit   because it will be gentle yet effective at cleansing and toning the pores. It will keep your skin blemish free and will help detox your skin.  It comes with everything listed below:

This set contains:
- 1.86 oz Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast
- 1.86 oz Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast
- 0.5 oz Clear Complexion Treatment with Botanical Blast
- 0.5 oz Clear Complexion Moisturizer with Botanical Blast

Clear Complexion Kit

I would recommend the REN Pore Minimising Detox Mask to use one or twice a week to deeply draw out impurities in your pores.

Pore Minimising Detox Mask

To help minimize acne scars you should try the Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel. This product contains hydroquinone a powerful ingredient that helps fade acne scaring.

Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

I hope this information is helpful! I have also attached a feed with a similar questions that has some great answers on it, simply click HERE.

<3 Melissa

Re: Hello Amandamarie00,   I would suggest using a skincare s...

I am 38, with light post-acne scarring and bumps from congested sweat glands. I've had great success over the last year with Perricone products - toner, moisturizer, serum - but I've been thinking about adding a post-acne treatment to expedite smoothing out my skin... Any idea if I could add the Murad to my Perricone regimine?

I would recommend something with a retinol like help me f...

I would recommend something with a retinol like help me from philosophy. This will help control the acne and clear post acne scaring

omg I hear you girl , and my answer if your skin is going...

omg I hear you girl , and my answer if your skin is going crazy best to first seek a dermatologist. the best results I ever got was from BLISS NO ZIT SHERLOCK ! Try the starter kit first , it's pretty amazing comes with 3 products that really work without being over drying etc . it's the first time my husband said "Whatever u r using for your skin , Keep using it , your skin looks great " best of luck keep me posted Smiley Happy

Omg I've been having the same issue (congestion, dark acn...

Omg I've been having the same issue (congestion, dark acne spots, uneven skin tone, etc) and I'm 29. I went to sephora and the sales associate recommended using Amore Pacific Treatment enzyme peel along with their moisturizer. I wash my face with my cleanser - drug store version using clarisonic Mia first, then I use the enzyme in the t-zone again with my Mia. Follow up with Amore hydro-gel oil free moisturizer. It's literally been a week and my skin is clearing up and brightening! I know that brand is expensive but they have a kit that costs the same as the treatment enzyme peel that comes with the moisturizer, cleanser & eye cream. Seriously I try stuff and either hate it or like it, but I love that enzyme treatment. Get a sample and try it.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors