Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

stuck between fragrance

Hello ! So I need help picking out a new fragrance

I went into sephora smelling a million perfumes and got a big headache ..haha so my most favorite fragrance is ROMANCE by Ralph Lauren. I am looking for somehting similar. I love flower smells A LOT 

do you think MARC JACOBS oh lola the pink bottle or the new daisy fresh would be good choice?

or 

burberry sheer britt 

?

i like the flower smell like ralph lauren but looking for another fragrance to buy help please =)

Accepted Solutions

Burberry Brit Sheer is such a lovely fragrance and would...

Burberry Brit Sheer is such a lovely fragrance and would be my top pick out of your choices. I like Oh Lola and Daisy but if you are fond of Ralph Lauren Romance, I think the Burberry Brit Sheer is more along those lines than the other 2.

Hope this helps!

All Replies

Hello,    I really like Burberry Sheer Brit. Also did you...

Hello, 

I really like Burberry Sheer Brit. Also did you try Flower Bomb? I really like that fragrance as well. If you really want something fresh and a little less floral I would try the new Daisy Fresh. However, I recommend you get samples from the store of the ones you like and try them on your skin to make sure you like the way it wears with your personal chemistry. Hope this helps, 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

I agree, Flowerbomb is a great perfume. I like Oh Lola an...

I agree, Flowerbomb is a great perfume. I like Oh Lola and Daisy Fresh as well but I love both of their originals better Smiley Very Happy I have Daisy and get compliments on it all the time and I love how I can smell all the different notes as it fades. As Erik said, definitely get samples to see if you like them on yourself. There are some perfumes I am madly in love with in the bottle but react horribly with my skin chemistry and do not smell so beautiful on. Good luck and let us know which one you choose Smiley Very Happy

-Sara

Burberry Brit Sheer is such a lovely fragrance and would...

Burberry Brit Sheer is such a lovely fragrance and would be my top pick out of your choices. I like Oh Lola and Daisy but if you are fond of Ralph Lauren Romance, I think the Burberry Brit Sheer is more along those lines than the other 2.

Hope this helps!

I used to wear Romance too!!   I think the Brit sheer is...

I used to wear Romance too!!

I think the Brit sheer is a good choice but also look at Daisy eau de parfum in either the black or red bottle.  Romance is quite  a deep fragrance and Daisy eau so fresh is VERY light and a bit fruity.  Oh Lola is nice too but I have only smelled in the bottle.

Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Romance was my favorite when it first came out. That's my...

Romance was my favorite when it first came out. That's my typical type of fragrance. I love the oh Lola Marc Jacobs, and Daisy fresh. I haven't smelled the Burberry, but in my experience they don't smell my type. I generally like anything flowery except roses, as most remind me of a woman my grandmothers age, just too mature for me. There is a perfume called Love I really like, but who it's by escapes me right now. Good luck in choosing!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors