Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

powder for oily skin!

I am looking for either a translucent powder, or a powder with low coverage. I am EXTREMELY oily skin and want something that will last all day! MUFE doesnt sell their translucent powder in stores anymore so something like it would be amazing i would like to stay under 30-35 at the most

Highlighted

Re: powder for oily skin!

Hi, betogether!  If you're talking about MUFE's Super Matte Powder, I used to use that until Sephora stopped carrying it in their stores.  I switched to Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil.  Now I use MAC Setting Powder.  You would probably like Mineral Veil better because it is translucent, so it looks a lot like the Super Matte when you put it on.

I second the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder. I really like that it comes in a convenient compact and it instantly reduces shine without messing up your make up!

<3 Melissa

I just got the Nars light reflecting and I love it! It works wonders for my oily skin.

I'm going to take this thread in a whole different way.

I love, love love my Guerlain Meteorites Finishing Powder in compact form. It finishes, is translucent, and mattifies. Worth every penny!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • swfupload_1504235786423195832.jpg
  • swfupload_7546517132534189712.jpg