Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

looking for a mascara that makes lashes look fake

I can't wear fake lashes due to adhesive allergy, but I love the look. What mascara gives you the most ridiculous fake lash look? Subtle is not my thing!

Re: looking for a mascara that makes lashes look fake

Hello there! Welcome to beauty talk Smiley Happy 

Okay if you already got long to medium lashes, its going to be easy to find a mascara to get that crazy fake look, if you have short lashes well... sadly its going to be a bit difficult, but if you have normal / long lashes and want a crazy look, i would say go for lancome, its usually the brand that give me THAT look if i apply it right, I would recommend the Lancome Hypnose, hope that help! Smiley Happy Good luck

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess is the most intense looking mascara that I've ever tried

For me I use too faced better than sex mascara. My lashes look awesome when I use it and to me it loos like I'm wearing falsies. 

Totally agree with you! I'm a mascara junkie and always looking for the one that will really pop. I love the better than sex and diorshow blackout.  I use both with the Dior primer.  Not really a fan of benefit...

Hi SuperHans,

Benefit They're Real is great for that fake lash effect:

Benefit Cosmetics - They're Real! Mascara

http://www.sephora.com/they-re-real-mascara-P289307?skuId=1343938

And I also love the DiorShow Blackout which is a dryer, powder based formula that gives super dark and full thick lashes:

Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara

http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-black-out-mascara-P175208?skuId=987651

Try adding a lash primer before for an ultra thick look- I like Dior and Lancome for the most conditioning

Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

When I want CRAAAAAZY lashes without wearing falsies, I usually use Lancome mascara and put on a couple of coats then carefully brush out my lashes with a spooly to make sure they aren't clumping together at all. Then when the mascara is dry, do another coat and brush with the spooly and repeat until you are happy! No spider lashes, and it looks like you've got perfectly applied and blended in false lashes on!

Welcome to BT!

before the mascara, you need a really good eye lash curler! - all the mascara in the world will not make them look false without a good curler IMO - i am a fan of DiorShow and Armani - do not care for Benefit, They're Real is a clumpy gloppy mess - ick

I agree. Benefit They're Real is a big mess, nothing else! I ended up looking like a raccoon!

55 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System.jpg
  • swfupload_2380681554507793576.jpg
  • swfupload_6471568673298611559.jpg
  • swfupload_5014036643840236129.jpg
  • IMG_1789.JPG
  • IMG_1790.JPG