Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

korres nightcream

I was looking for Koress nightcream, I cant remember the name but it had awesome reviews. there were comments that people said that it made a difference from night to day. i wanted to order it but could not longer find it on the sephora website. I am not sure if it has been discontinued or the label was changed on it. Can anyone please let me know. thank you

Accepted Solutions

Hello iloveroy,    There are 2 night creams by Korres you...

Hello iloveroy, 

There are 2 night creams by Korres you can use but our top rated and most popular is the Korres Quercetin and Oak Antiageing and Antiwrinkle Night Cream.

Quercetin & Oak Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Night Cream

The other, is the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial which is more for brightening and renewing the skin, and less about firming and smoothing like the above quercetin and oak.

Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

All Replies

Hello iloveroy,    There are 2 night creams by Korres you...

Hello iloveroy, 

There are 2 night creams by Korres you can use but our top rated and most popular is the Korres Quercetin and Oak Antiageing and Antiwrinkle Night Cream.

Quercetin & Oak Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Night Cream

The other, is the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial which is more for brightening and renewing the skin, and less about firming and smoothing like the above quercetin and oak.

Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi iloveroy,   I think you're referring to the Quercetin...

Hi iloveroy,

I think you're referring to the Quercetin & Oak Antiaging & Antiwrinkle night cream or the Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial, both of which are specifically made to be used before bed Smiley Happy.

Korres - Quercetin & Oak Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Night Cream

Korres - Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

Whimsically yours,
Janine
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors