Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

i want to try a high end foundation ,which brand would be best for starting up with. please help.

Re: i want to try a high end foundation ,which brand would be best for starting up with. please help

mark jacobs beauty gel foundation!!!!

Re: i want to try a high end foundation ,which brand would be best for starting up with. please help

Mufe hd foundation

i wasnt a fan of that one

second not being a fan (sorry!) maybe i got the wrong shade.

i thought the texture and staying power wasnt great

It rubbed off really easily and it felt a little bit oily on my skin for me.

For just starting out, I would recommend you go to a local Sephora store (if possible) and just talk with an associate there. 

There are so many wonderful foundations out there that do various things and come in a variety of shades, so it can be a bit hard to figure out what is perfect for you and your skin. It may be a bit intimidating to ask someone for a foundation match (especially in a busy Sephora), but it is completely worth it. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I agree with the HD foundation. Its a great place to start.

Its not too liquidy, not too thick, they have a wide range of colors for every skin tone and undertone, doesn't cake, is very buildable, and has a semi matte finish which is nice because it won't transfer. 

Its not like the best foundation in the world, but its a great place to start and is very easy to work with 

UD naked skin is a nice one too, especially for the price, but I personally think its too matte and flat looking.. you kind of have to have the right skin type. 

I agree with nymphs.  Makeup forever h d .  Ask someone to help find the correct shade.

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Marc-Jacobs-Beauty-Genius-Gel-Super-Charged-Foundation-in-26-Bisque-Medium-original.jpg
  • upload_5554791276237555068.jpg
  • 20140125_192059.jpg