Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors
Highlighted

highlighter

hello , i have very large pores im dark skinned a little bit more darker than beyonce n i wanted to know what highlighter would work best maybe something matte or a tony bit with shimmer

Re: highlighter

Hi Antie96,

Try using a gold illuminator for your skin tone or a warm bronze shade. I suggest the Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer. It has a very micro-fine shine that does not emphasize pores.

Argan Illuminizer

Another option would be the Benefit Girl Meets Pearl. It is slightly more golden with pink.

Girl Meets Pearl

<3 Melissa

Re: highlighter

Hi antie96,

Sounds like you and I are around the same complexion. I'm a big fan of highlighters, but like you I'm not too fond of too much shimmer or glitter.

NARS Albatross is one of my daily go-tos for a night illuminating glow. It looks fabulous when layered with your favorite blush. It has a fair golden tint to it.

Too Faced's Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo is another phenomenal powder. Like Albatross it possesses a gold undertone, BUT the pink side adds a bit more depth for a warmer look to the face.

If you have skin that is a bit on the dry side (I'm combination), I'd say aim for a cream or gel based highlighter like Benefit's Sun Beam.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos5
  • swfupload_6009715386554964972.jpg
  • swfupload_3159952152038474962.jpg
  • josie illuminator.jpg
  • girl meets pearl.jpg